MPN: SI-AR-CMAG-L / SI-AR-CMAG-S
- Angled vertical grip w/ 86° grip angle and cable management
- Forward angle provides a more natural wrist angle
- Patent Pending built-in cable management w/ wire storage
- Includes side cuts at top of the grip for easier pressure switch cable routing
- Textured palm and finger areas w/ flat sides for better weapon manipulation control
- Short version has a low-profile design to minimize snags
- Short version can be mounted in either direction for preferred setup
- Long version has a built-in stability when L-shaped bottom is placed on a table edge/corner or as a barricade stop
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth finish
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Long: 1.4 oz.
- Short: 0.8 oz.
- Long: 3.55"
- Short: 2.3"
- Long: 1.03"
- Short: 1.14"
- Length: 1.72"
- All M-LOK systems
- 1x Angled Vertical Grip (long or short)
- 2x #8-32x0.3" Screw
- 2x M-LOK Nut
- 1x Torx Key
- 1x Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242
The Strike Industries Angled Vertical Grip With Cable Management stands out from the competition with its unique features and intelligent engineering. It gives you greater stability and control with simplified cable management for accessories, and it provides a more natural grip thanks to its forward angle.
Eliminates Messy Wires
The Strike Industries Angled Vertical Grip has a patented design that makes it easier to manage wires and cables. Instead of tucking wires anywhere and trying to hold them in place with tape or ties, you can neatly route and store loose cables inside the grip cavity.
This grip also has side cuts along the top middle, allowing for easier pressure switch attachment.
Choose From Long and Short Versions
The Strike Industries Angled Vertical Grip comes in long and short versions. Both versions are made of rugged polymer, making them durable and lightweight. They also have textured finger and palm areas with flat sides for easier handling.
The short version has a low-profile design, making it easy to handle without frequent snags. You can also mount it in either direction to achieve your preferred setup.
The long version has an L-shaped bottom, providing better stability and faster adjustment capabilities when you use it as a barricade stop. With the long version installed, you'll get back on target faster.
Buy the Spike Industries Angled Vertical Grip Online Today
Whichever version you choose, you'll benefit from this grip's many convenient features. Place your order online today, or complete our online contact form to get in touch with our experienced team. We'll be happy to help you find the best grips and accessories for your AR-15.