- M4 style feed ramps
- 0.2795 takedown pin holes
- Laser engrave T-marks
- DPMS high profile (0.21) Tang
- Handguard mounting platform is forged into the receiver
- Works with Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Handguards
- Barrel nut included
- Accepts Gen I DPMS LR-308 style .308 AR components
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted FDE
- Weight: 17.5 oz.
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
*The M5E1 Upper Receiver is specifically designed to be used with Aero Precision M5 Enhanced Handguards. It will not work with other AR10/308 handguards.
*TORQUE TO 65 FT. LBS. WITH AN ARMORER'S WRENCH
- 1x Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver
- 1x Barrel Nut
If you are building a .308 AR, the M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver from Aero Precision is an excellent option. This DPMS high-profile receiver is made with high-quality 7075-T6 Aluminum and has a one-piece design. The receiver and the handguard mounting platform are forged from the same piece of Aluminum, which makes the entire system stronger and allows for additional lightning cuts, which result in a light, sturdy rifle.
The Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver has a forward assist and a port door, and it features M4 feed ramps for reliability. In addition, the top of the receivers features a full-length Picatinny rail. The receiver also comes with a barrel nut. Building your AR with the Aero Precision M5E1 Enhanced upper receiver is simple. It accepts Gen I DPMS LR-308 style .308 AR components and has standard 0.2795 takedown pinholes.