- Designed to redirect the noise, blast and concussion forward away from the shooter
- Increases back pressure to enhances the reliability of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR)
- Modular design allow user to attach different end caps and thread protectors
- Front end can be uses as a striking device or glass breaker
- Easy to disassemble for cleaning and maintenance
- Pre-drilled for pinning to the barrel
- Ball dimpled body to reduce weight and help dissipate heat
- Comes with a 5 prong Helix flash suppressor end cap
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO / 300 Blackout
- Body and End Caps: 4140 Steel
- Blast Cone: H13 Tool Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride QPQ
- Without End Caps: 6.6 oz.
- With Thread Protector: 7.8 oz.
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 9.2 oz.
- Without End Caps: 2.84"
- With Thread Protector: 2.97"
- With Flash Suppressor End Cap: 3.75"
- Diameter: 1.39"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Barking Spider2 Krink Brake Body (30 Cal.)
- Blast Cone (30 Cal.)
- Hex Front End
- Thread Protector
- 5 Prong Helix Flash Suppressor End Cap
There are a lot of Muzzle devices on the market, but when you need one for a short barrel build, to assist with action function in subsonic applications, or you’re a fan of modular brakes, you’ll find none better than the cutting edge design of the Spike's Tactical Barking Spider2 Krink Brake. The Barking Spider2 is available for .223 / 556 and .308 /300 Blackout.
The Spike's Tactical Barking Spider2 Krink Brake is a classic Krinkov type muzzle brake that has been redesigned to offer true reliability and performance even when exposed to the high-temperature abuse of fully automatic high volume shooting. The blast cone of the Barking Spider2 won’t sag under pressure like some other Krink devices because it is supported in both the fore and aft. No competitor has taken the time to make this crucial improvement. The design of the Spike's Tactical Barking Spider2 Krink Brake is sag-proof, it won’t fail under hard use.
The Barking Spider2 is a fully machined device manufactured from high quality Chromoly and H13 tool steel and finished with a black nitride coating. Each piece is carefully crafted by American workers who understand the importance of providing shooters with the highest quality components. Spike’s knows lives can be on the line.
The Spike's Tactical Barking Spider2 Krink Brake is furnished pre-drilled for permanent pinning to your short barreled rifles, helping you keep them legal in the eyes of the ATF. The modular Design of Spike’s Barking Spider 2 allows you to remove its core for cleaning, and add a variety of accessories to its front end. The included 5 Prong Helix flash suppressor cap is all you could ask for in a flash suppressor, and the Spike's Tactical Barking Spider2 Krink Brake offers excellent management of recoil and muzzle blast.
When you choose a Barking Spider 2, you’re not just choosing a novelty brake, you’re choosing a capable component that lets you custom tune your rifle to the specifications you want.
Spike's Tactic...Table top review of the Spikes Barking Spider 2 and optional D...
works as advertised
Posted by Tommyguns on 21st Jan 2017
Used the Spikes Tactical BS on my 8.5" bbl .300blk upper...works as advertised and looks bad ass doing it....easy to install, finished well and performed well. Will do a night shoot to test for flame front or lack there of soon and update review.