MPN: CRB .30 RECOIL BRAKE
- Faster sequential shot placement
- Unique 3 forward slanted side exhaust ports minimize felt recoil and muzzle rise
- No porting at the bottom to reduce dust signature when firing from the prone position
- No porting at the top to reduce flash sight obstruction through optics or sights
- Laser engraved logo
- Surface Hardness-68RC
- Comes with crush washer
- Durable and corrosion resistant QPQ Nitride finish
- Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO / 300BLK
- Material: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Weight: 3.74 oz.
- Length: 2.56"
- Outer Diameter:
- Muzzle End: 0.872"
- Body: 0.988"
- Bore Diameter: 0.356"
- Thread: 5/8"-24 TPI
- .30 Cal Barrel (.308/7.62/300 Blackout) with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x CMT Tactical .308 Competition Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
CMT Tactical offers a variety of muzzle devices to fit the needs of every shooter. The CMT Tactical Competition Recoil Brake is designed to offer duty, competition, and recreational shooters a .308 Competition Muzzle Brake that is suitable for all of their situations. The competition muzzle brake reduces recoil and motion on firing making it much easier and quicker for the operator to get off accurate follow up shots.
CMT Designers Think of Everything
When the design team at CMT Tactical created the design for the CMT Tactical Competition Recoil Brake, they took more into account than the device’s performance on a skid mounted rifle, they designed a Competition Recoil Brake that works for real shooters in real-world situations too. The off-axis, forward-oriented ports of the CMT Tactical .308 Competition Muzzle Break reduce recoil and muzzle rise so they no longer have a significant impact on the shooter’s performance. That’s awesome, but Cross Machine didn’t leave it at that. The innovative design of the CMT Tactical Competition Recoil Brake also eliminates distractions from ground disturbance by using solid six o’clock surfaces rather than all-over porting.
Quality Materials, Craftsmanship and Finish
CMT Tactical manufactures their Competition Muzzle Brake from first quality stainless steel using high-tech machining centers to produce quality components unlike any others on the market. Each CMT Tactical .308 Competition Muzzle Brake is finished with a hard QPQ Black Nitride finish that gives the brake a surface hardness of 68RC. The CMT CRB is a quality component from start to finish, right down to the laser engraved CMT logo. Effective, accurate and distinct from the crowd. Choose a CMT recoil Brake from Wing Tactical. Give yourself an edge.