MPN: SB51605-M4 / SB51605-ML
- Properly sized gas port
- Barrel is Magnetic Particle Inspected, also stress relieved.
- 22.214.171.124 MIL-STD-171 hard chrome chamber and bore
- All chambers are individually checked for head spacing before and after plating
- Individually High Pressure Tested (HPT) and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Threads are cut concentric to the bore
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Length: 16"
- Carbine-Length: M4
- Mid-Length: Government
- Gas Placement: Mid-Length or Carbine-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7"
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Phosphate
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
If you’re in the market for a quality AR-15 Barrel for your next build look no further than this Spikes Tactical Barrel. The ST 16-inch LE M4 Barrel is machined from a high-quality Certified MIL-B-11595E Chromoly Vanadium Alloy. It is precision machined with a Mil-Spec M4 barrel extension and finished on the outside with a hard wearing Phosphate coating.
Like every other Spikes Tactical barrel, this 16-inch LE M4 Barrel is High-Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected so you know that it won’t leave you high and dry when the chips are down. Inside the ST-M4-16 is all business. The bore and chamber are both lined with 126.96.36.199 Mil-STD-171 Hard Chrome for long lasting durability even when repeatedly exposed to the most corrosive powders. The 5.56 NATO chamber is precision machined and the head space is checked in each one both before and after coating to assure the best performance possible.
The ½-inch x 28 threads are cut concentric to the bore assuring your weapon will shoot consistently with this barrel round after round. You can use just about any standard or adjustable 0.750-inch gas block to manage pressure with the M4-16-LE. Weighing in at 28.0 ounces, this Spike’s Tactical Barrel is heavy enough to be taken seriously in the field without being too cumbersome when carried all day.
Choose the Spike’s Tactical 16-inch LE M4 Barrel and rest assured that you have a solid barrel that you can count on for a long operational life. Spike’s Lifetime Warranty is there to back you up for years to come.