- Designed for shooting suppressed and non-suppressed
- Multi-channel design diverts gas, oil, and debris away from the shooter's face
- Ergonomic design for easy gripping with larger grip area, wider handle, and stronger shaft
- Available in Black and Red extended latch
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 1.31 oz.
One of the first things most people change on their AR-15s is the charging handle. We all know that the stock charging handles on AR-15s aren't anything to write home about. An improved charging handle with a better grip and design can significantly improve the aesthetics and ergonomics of your rifle while making it more effective.
So, if you are thinking about upgrading the charging handle on your AR-15, you should consider the Odin Works AR-15 Diverge Charging Handle. This charging handle is made from 7075 Billet aluminum and has an anodized finish. It is super durable and rides in the chamber quite smoothly.
It is designed to reliably handle the higher pressures while shooting suppresses and has a multi-channel design, which helps in diverting gasses, oil, and debris from the chamber away from the shooter's face.
The Odin Works AR-15 Diverge Charging Handle also has a wider handle for easier charging, even if you are wearing gloves.