MPN: 25003 / 25004 / 25007 / 25113 / 25203
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved and Dual Stage Shot-Peened post winding
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide formulation
- Increased "lock time" for faster sight recovery and platform stability
- Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring, resulting in fewer malfunctions related to spring operation
- Improved & consistent cyclic operation. Spring will not change performance for many hundreds of thousands of rounds
- Greater resistance to heat induced performance degradation
- Reduced cyclic rate with Enhanced or Extra Power springs and reduce bolt bounce with optimal spring weight selection
- Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly
- Available in multiple spring weight (color-coded):
- Reduce Power (Yellow Spring) - Reduce power spring is approximately 20% lighter than standard Mil-Spec carbine spring. This is ideal when used in conjunction with a lightweight bolt carrier and an adjustable gas block to minimize recoil.
- Standard Power (White Spring) - Equivalent spring load to a brand new Mil-Spec M4 carbine spring. This is the perfect upgrade if you wish to maintain the performance of a "fresh" Mil-Spec load spring without concern for replacement.
- Intermediate Power (Red and White Spring) - Between the design loads of the White and Blue spring. This is ideal for those that prefer Mil-Spec spring load but want to enhance the performance slightly.
- Enhanced Power (Blue Spring) - Approximately 15% greater than standard Mil-Spec carbine spring. When used with a heavier buffer, it will most likely fix the problems caused by the over-gassed factory AR-15.
- Extra Power (Red Spring) - Approximately 25% greater than standard Mil-Spec carbine spring. This Springco red spring is commonly used in 9mm, 6.8 SPC, 6.5 Grendel, .450 BM, .450 SOCOM, .500 Beowulf, and Colt LE6920’s specimen carbines.
- Material: ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wire Stock
- Outer Diameter: 0.92"
- Inside Diameter: 0.78"
- Carbine buffer tubes
- Pistol buffer tubes
*If you have a carbine of any caliber that has a horizontal case ejection trajectory in the 12:30 - 1:15 o’clock range, you won't be able to attain the optimized 4:00 o’clock trajectory with just a spring and buffer selection (mass). You can either install an adjustable gas block or a port resizing device to reduce the gas volume before fine tuning with springs and buffer weight.
Your AR-15 is among the most customizable, reliable, and affordable platforms available today. Tinkering with it to extract maximum performance is one of the joys of ownership. But once you begin adding and removing stock Mil-Spec components from your rifle or carbine, you may notice some quirks and even malfunctions. Your buffer spring may be the root--an overlooked component that is deceptively simple.
A Spring Is A Spring, Right?
A spring is decidedly not just a spring. The Sprinco AR Buffer Spring is a necessary bit of kit with a high-tech pedigree to make a mechanical engineer salivate. Sprinco's high manufacturing standards ensure your new spring lasts as long as your upper receiver, thanks to true shot-peening and molybdenum durability. So go ahead and fire a few hundred thousand rounds through your freshly re-sprung AR. Sprinco's buffer spring won't lose its oomph.
Expert Gear For Expert Tuning
Chances are, if you're upgrading your rifle's internal components, you're a knowledgeable shooter with a particular goal in mind. The Sprinco AR Buffer Spring's multiple color-coded options offer specific weights tailored to your weapon, whether you fire a handy 9mm or just want to squeeze some more modern performance out of your trusty 5.56mm. Sprinco's advanced buffer springs will enhance your weapon's performance no matter your preferred shooting style or purpose.