MPN: 26203 / 26403
- Comes with Sprinco extractor spring, black extractor insert, and Mil-Spec Viton O-ring
- Pack of 3
- Heat treated, stress relieved, and cryogenic processed post winding
- Impregnation / plating with re-micronized molybdenum disulfide formulation
- Extreme duty cycles provided while maintaining performance specifications
- Unaffected by heat up to 750°F
- Extra power 5-coil spring:
- XP 5-Coil spring has a heavier spring load than OEM springs, thus negating the need for a D-Fender™ ring or adding CRANE Viton O-Rings
- Use 5-Coil spring with either black extractor spring insert OR CRANE Viton O-Rings, but not both
- XP 5-Coil spring is totally reliable for all 5.56 BBL lengths, it can be aggressive on case rims in 18"+length BBL rifles, and may be too strong for some bolts with extremely tight bolt face tolerances
- D-Fender™ rings are NOT recommended for use with the 5-Coil extractor springs
- Enhanced power 4-coil spring:
- Enhanced 4-Coil springs maintain an extended duty cycle load of a NEW Mil-Spec spring and is recommended for use in 18"+BBL lengths for those who retrieve their brass for reloading
- Material: Chrome Silicon Wire Stock
- AR-15 bolt chamber in 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300 Blackout.
- 3x Sprinco AR-15 Extractor Spring
- 3x Black Extractor Insert
- 3x Mil-Spec Viton O-Ring
The Sprinco AR-15 extractor spring upgrade kit is designed for extreme ammo cycling duty in AR-15s chambered for 5.56 NATO, .223 Rem. and 300 Blackout calibers. The extractor upgrade kit comes in four- and five-coil versions to better match your application and is robust enough to outlast the life of your bolt.
The AR-15 extractor upgrade kit is designed for extreme duty applications and has been tested to 200,000 cycles. The extractor spring is unaffected by heat up to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and has been proven to maintain performance specifications throughout its effective duty life.
The AR-15 extractor upgrade kit is constructed from chrome silicon wire stock. It is heat-treated, stress relieved, and undergoes a post-winding cryogenic process to ensure that the spring can withstand extreme use and temperature fluctuations. In addition, the spring is treated with a re-micronized molybdenum disulfide plating formulation that inhibits friction and wears. The Enhanced four-coil spring provides extended duty life and is recommended for AR-15 barrels 18 inches and longer. The Extra Power five-coil spring provides a heavier spring load than OEM springs but can be too aggressive on casings fired in barrels over 18 inches in length.
The AR-15 extractor upgrade kit is plug-and-play ready, and installation requires no modification to your AR platform. The kit comes with all needed parts for installation and is backed by a lifetime warranty.