MPN: APAR620275M86 / APAR620276M86
- Last round bolt hold open mechanism
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision EPC-9 Enhanced Upper w/ LRBHO - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 9.3-Inch Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 11-Inch 1:10 twist, QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
NOTE: The EPC last round bolt hold open is ONLY compatible with appropriate GLOCK® pattern magazines.
- Weight: 2.36 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 11-Inch
- Handguard Length: 9.3-Inch
- Overall Length: 19.13-Inch
- 9mm AR lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 11" EPC-9 Enhanced 9mm Complete Upper Receiver
The Aero Precision EPC-9 upper is one of the best options for a short 9mm PDW build. Though it is also available in a rifle configuration, this is more of a tactical carbine version, which comes with an 11-inch barrel, ideal for a PDW and range gun.
The barrel on this upper assembly is made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel steel. This steel is more robust than simple stainless steel. It is corrosion resistant and has better heat dissipation properties as well. The barrel is threaded with a ½-28 thread pitch and comes with an A2-style flash hider from the factory.
This upper assembly comes with an Aero Precision Enhanced M-LOK Handguard. The handguard is 9.3-Inches long and is made from aluminum. It has M-Lok slots along the sides and the bottom for mounting accessories and QD sling slots on the rear of the receiver. The top of the receiver has a full-length Picatinny rail for mounting optics sights and other accessories.
The EPC-9 receiver is designed for a direct blowback mechanism. It has a minimalist design without a forward assist or port door. The receiver does have a last-round bolt hold open mechanism. However, it only works with compatible Glock magazines. This upper assembly is available in both a Hardcoat Anodized and Cerakote Flat Dark Earth finish