MPN: APAR620113M86 / APAR620713M86
- Last round bolt hold open mechanism
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision Enhanced Pistol Caliber (EPC-9) Upper w/ LRBHO - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 10.3-Inch ATLAS S-ONE or R-ONE M-LOK Handguard of choice
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 11-Inch 1:10 twist, QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- ATLAS R-One Handguard has full top Picatinny rail for optional attachments
- ATLAS S-One Handguard eliminated center of top rail for weight reduction
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
NOTE: The EPC last round bolt hold open is ONLY compatible with appropriate GLOCK® pattern magazines.
- Weight: 2.17 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 11-Inch
- Handguard Length: 10.3-Inch
- Overall Length: 19.13-Inch
- 9mm AR lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 11" EPC-9 Flat Dark Earth 9mm Complete Upper Receiver
Aero Precision makes some excellent upper receivers for AR pattern firearms of all calibers. If you are looking for a pistol-caliber AR in 9mm, you should check out their EPC-9 upper assembly.
Though it is available in multiple configurations, this upper assembly comes in a Flat Dark Earth finish, with your choice of Aero Precision Atlas handguards. It has a CMV steel barrel that is 11 inches long. This barrel is stronger than simple stainless steel barrels and will last longer since the Chrome and Vanadium give it corrosion resistance and heat dissipation properties. This threaded barrel has a ½-28 thread pitch and comes with an A2-style flash hider from the factory.
You can choose between two different handguards to go with on this upper receiver. You can choose between the Aero Precision Atlas S-One or R-One Handguard. Both these handguards have M-LOK attachment points along the sides and the bottom, and feature QD sling attachment points. However, the S-One has a full-length Picatinny top rail, whereas the R-One has a small section of top Picatinny rail on the front and rear of the handguard for mounting iron sights.
The EPC-9 receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and designed as a direct blowback receiver. It features a last-round bolt hold open mechanism. However, it only works with compatible Glock magazines. This receiver does not have a forward assist or port door since it is made from direct blowback operation.