MPN: APAR620218M87 / APAR620294M87
- Last round bolt hold open mechanism
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision EPC-9 Enhanced Upper w/ LRBHO - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Enhanced M-LOK Handguard
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16-Inch 1:10 twist, QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
*This upper assembly does not come with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle.
NOTE: The EPC last round bolt hold open is ONLY compatible with appropriate GLOCK® pattern magazines.
- Weight: 3.2 lbs.
- Barrel Length: 16-Inch
- Handguard Length: 15-Inch
- Overall Length: 24.17-Inch
- 9mm AR lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision 16" EPC-9 Enhanced 9mm Complete Upper Receiver
If you want to build a 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine for home defense, target practice, or competition shooting, the Aero Precision EPC-9 is a good option. The Aero Precision EPC-9 Enhanced 9mm Complete Upper Receiver comes in multiple configurations. They also have shorter barrel uppers. However, this upper receiver assembly comes in a rifle configuration with a 16-inch barrel.
The barrel is made from Chrome Moly Vanadium steel, which offers better strength, corrosion resistance, and heat dissipation properties than normal stainless steel. The barrel is rifled with a 1:10 twist rifling profile and is threaded as well. It comes with an A2-style flash hider from the factory.
The EPC-9 upper comes with a 15-Inch Enhanced M-LOK Handguard from Aero Precision. This handguard has M-LOK slots along the sides and the bottom for mounting accessories and QD sling slots on the rear of the receiver. It also features a full-length Picatinny rail on top.
The EPC-9 receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and is available in multiple finishes, including a Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakote Flat Dark Earth finish. The receiver has a last-round bolt hold open mechanism. However, this feature will only work with compatible Glock magazines.