- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Battle Arms 9mm XIPHOS Upper - 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Handguard: 4-Inch Workhouse M-LOK Handguard
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 4.25-Inch 1:10 twist, QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
*This upper assembly does not come with Bolt Carrier Group and Charging Handle.
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~1.36 lbs.
- Overall Length: ~13.44"
- 9mm AR lower receiver
- 1x Battle Arms 5.25" 9mm XIPHOS Complete Upper
If you want to build a super short 9mm AR pistol, the Battle Arms 5.25" 9mm XIPHOS Complete Upper is the perfect option. This completely assembled upper comes with a very short, 5.25-inch rifled barrel made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel. The barrel is threaded with a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes with an A2-style flash hider.
Designed to be a direct blowback firearm, this upper receiver does not have a gas system, and it makes use of a 4.25-Inch Workhouse M-LOK Handguard, which allows you to install a handstop to run this super short AR pistol easily.
The XIPHOS Upper Receiver from Battle Arms is made from 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum and is designed to be a direct blowback; it has a minimalist design and does not require a forward assist. However, it does not have a port door either. Overall, the XIPHOS Complete Upper is great for a short direct blowback 9mm AR Pistol.