- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Battle Arms 9mm XIPHOS Upper - 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Handguard: 15-Inch Workhouse M-LOK Handguard
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16-Inch 1:10 twist, QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- Weight: ~2.86 lbs.
- Overall Length: ~24.19"
- 9mm AR lower receiver
- 1x Battle Arms 16" 9mm XIPHOS Complete Upper
If you want a 9mm AR and don't have to deal with pistol braces or file a tax stamp for an SBR, you should use the Battle Arms 16" 9mm XIPHOS Complete Upper for your build. With a 16-inch barrel, this Pistol Caliber Carbine is classified as a rifle, and you can easily use a stock and vertical fore grips with it.
XIPHOS Complete Upper Assembly comes with a CMV steel barrel. This barrel is stronger, more corrosion resistant, and better at heat dissipation than standard steel barrels. It has a 1/2"-28 thread pitch and comes equipped with an A2-style flash hider.
This upper assembly used the Battle Arms Workhouse M-LOK Handguard, which is made from Aluminum and has a very lightweight design. You can mount a wide range of accessories on it, using the M-LOK slots on the sides and the bottom, or the full-length Picatinny rail on top.
Designed for a direct blowback system, the Battle Arms 9mm XIPHOS Upper Receiver has a very minimalistic design. It is made from 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum and does not feature a forward assist or port door.