- Enhance control and recoil mitigation
- Can be used as a barricade stop
- Prevent the support hand from slipping off the end
- Designed to fit a wide variety of hands without being too large to get in the way
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 0.78 oz.
- Length: 1.4"
- Height: 1.32"
- Width: 0.63"
- Fits M-LOK handguards
- 1x Arisaka Defense M-LOK Hand Stop
- 2x M-LOK Mounting Nuts
- 2x Mounting Screws
There are many different ways to grip a rifle; whether you use your rifle for self-defense, or competition shooting, having some sort of foregrip on it can help you control the rifle, and its recoil impulse more effectively.
Effective for Weapon Control
Though there are many kinds of foregrips available in the market, if you are looking to get a hand stop, you should check out the Arisaka Defense Hand Stop. It can be mounted to any M-LOK rail and helps significantly in recoil mitigation and weapon control.
The Arisaka Defense M-LOK Hand Stop can also be used as a barricade stop if you mount it backward, and it will prevent your support hand from slipping off the handguard. The Arisaka Defense M-LOK Hand Stop has quite an ergonomic design, ideal for different hand sizes. Despite being suitable for different hand sizes, the Arisaka Defense M-LOK Hand Stop is not too big, and it is not going to get in the way or snag on stuff
This durable hand stop is built to last. It is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum, which is strong and super lightweight. It also has a hard coat anodized finish for reliability and a more modern look.