- A flexible yet secure way to attach handheld flashlights to your M-LOK handguard
- When installed on the side of a M-LOK handguard, this Offset flashlight mount places the light at a 45-degree angle
- The clamping ring will accept flashlight bodies with a diameter from 1.00" to 1.03"
- Flashlight can be installed and removed without removing the mount off your handguard
- Fully adjustable - can be mount on either side and oriented upward or downward.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1 oz.
- All M-LOK systems
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- 3/32" Allen wrench
There are a ton of different tactical accessories on the market and it seems like every one of them calls for a different mounting bracket. Whether you’re new to tactical accessories as a whole, or you’re moving up to new-tech rails, Arisaka Defense offers a line of M-LOK accessory mounts that offer the flexibility and stability you need. The Arisaka Offset M-LOK Flashlight Mount is exactly what you need for your tactical lighting accessories.
Direct Attachment, Offset Clearance, No Hassle, No Adapters
The Arisaka Defense Offset M-LOK Flashlight Mount is designed to mount directly to your M-LOK top rail while still providing the clearance you need to effectively use your front sights. The Arisaka mount’s clamping ring accepts any flashlight with a body tube between 1-inch and 1.03 inches in diameter, so there’s no need to buy a new light to accommodate your new mounting system. Use this M-LOK mount and eliminate the need for bulk adapter plates that other manufacturers require to make their outdated Picatinny mounts work with the M-LOK system. The 45-degree mounting angle lets you mount your tactical flashlight to most hand guards, even low-pro types, without interfering with the line of sight.
Quality Materials, Principled Craftsmen
Arisaka Defense designs and precision machines their ring light mount from quality 6061 T6 Aluminum right here in the U.S. The Arisaka team holds tight to principles that make them who they are as people and as a company: perseverance, teamwork, harmony, and family are not just abstract ideals, at Arisaka they are the guideposts of everyday operations.