MPN: FS-K / FS-M / FS-P
- The Arisaka Finger Stop is a low profile, lightweight weapon control device
- Ergonomically designed to be located between your index and middle fingers
- Can use as a forward limiter to prevent your hand from slipping off shorter rail system onto a hot barrel or suppressor
- Can Function as a barricade rest
- Compatible with M-LOK, KeyMod, or Picatinny rail system
- Made in U.S.A.
NOTE: Per the ATF, installing an Arisaka Finger Stop on the forward accessory rail of a pistol will NOT result in the firearm being classified as an "any other weapon" as defined in the NFA, 26 U.S.C. § 5845(a).
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.4 oz.
- KeyMod: 0.85"
- M-LOK: 0.85"
- Picatinny: 0.75" (above 1913 Picatinny rail)
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- KeyMod Finger Stop: 9/64" Allen wrench
- M-LOK Finger Stop: 5/32" Allen wrench
- Picatinny Finger Stop: 3/32" Allen wrench
- KeyMod, M-LOK systems, and Picatinny Rail
In a world where less is more, and firearms are defined by the shape of the shadow they cast, fingerstops have become a popular choice for the shooter who wants a little extra control and safety without adding a forward grip or larger stop to his rifle. Arisaka Defense offers a variety of finger stops designed to fit the three major types of attachment rails on the market. Choose from a KeyMod finger stop, a Picatinny Finger Stop or an M-LOK finger stop. Whichever you want, Arisaka offers a quality constructed component for your needs.
Arisaka Finger Stops Offer Three Options: Same Quality Materials and Processes
Whether you choose the Picatinny finger stop, the KeyMod finger Stop or the M-LOK finger stop from Arisaka Defense you’ll get the same quality 6061 T6 aluminum materials carefully crafted with CNC machining centers to produce a fine finished component. All of these quality finger stops feature type III anodized coating that resists wear, gouging, peeling and corrosion. Your Arisaka finger stop will remain intact and easy on the hands and eyes over a long service life.
Three Mounting Options, Two Basic Stop Styles
There are three different mounting options for the Arisaka Defense finger stops, but two different shapes to the body of the fingerstops. The KeyMod and M-LOK stops feature the same rounded shape, while the Picatinny stop is more rectangular, offering a wider contact surface and a fine profile that allows the stop to fit easily between the index and middle fingers in an extremely stable through-grip hold. Whichever stop you choose you’ll find added stability as well as protection from hot barrels without the encumbrance of a larger stop.