MPN: OSM-K / OSM-M
- Designed to replace stock Picatinny rail adapter with a low profile mount for Key-Mod or M-LOK rails.
- When used on the side mounting surfaces on the handguards, it places the light at a 45 degree angle and tucks it in closer to the rail system.
- When oriented upwards, the light is located at approximately the 1:30 or 10:30 clock positions.
- When oriented downwards, the light is located at approximately the 4:30 or 6:30 clock positions.
- Three positions are provided - spanning approximately 0.240"
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- KeyMod (with hardware): 0.46 oz.
- M-LOK (with hardware): 0.53 oz.
- Length: 1.267"
- Most KeyMod and M-LOK systems
- Surefire M300A, M300B, M300C, M300V, M312, M322, M312V, M313V, M322V, M600B, M600C, M600P, M600U, M600V, M600DF, M612, M622, M603V, M612V, M622V
- Streamlight Protac Rail Mount 1, 2 and HL-X
- Arisaka 300 and 600 Series
M620, M951/2 and M961/2 series lights can also be used with the Offset Scout Mount with the addition of the Arisaka Offset M620 Adapter (Sold separately).
- 1x KeyMod Offset Scout Mount
- 2x KeyMod Screws
- 2x Light Body Screws
- 1x M-LOK Offset Scout Mount
- 2x M-LOK Screws
- 2x M-LOK Nuts
- 2x Light Body Screws
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- KeyMod: T15 Torx and 5/64" Allen wrench
- M-LOK: 1/8" Allen wrench and IP20/T20 Torx driver
- 20 inch lbs for light body screws
- 20 inch lbs for KeyMod screws
- 30 inch lbs for M-LOK screws
*Medium strength thread locker is recommended.
A Surefire Scout light is a welcome addition to any AR. The Scout light is tough, bright, and you can depend on it. Unfortunately, you have spent a bundle on your new rails. The rails are here to stay, and the only place your light can mount is on the side. That's not where you want it to be. Fortunately, you have the Arisaka Defense offset scout mount.
Split The Difference
That Surefire Scout light can't go on the top Picatinny rail. And for your money, the sides or bottom rail just gets in the way when you move. This situation is where the Arisaka Defense offset scout mount comes into play. See, the offset Surefire scout mount clamps onto the side rail. However, it positions your Surefire Scout light at a 45-degree angle alongside your barrel. This one Surefire scout mount gives you the option of setting your Surefire Scout light where you want it.
PIC Me A Winner
In the past, the Picatinny rail was the only choice when it came to mounting accessories on your AR. Today you have the M-LOK or KeyMod rail design available everywhere. You know that either of these rail systems is far superior to what we had in the past. And guess what, the Arisaka Defense offset scout mount is available if either variation. The Arisaka Surefire scout mount will keep your light in line, and your aim on point.