- Designed to mount on Arisakas' Offset Scout Mount and Side Scout Mount
- Allows the user to attach Picatinny based lights like the Surefire X300 or Inforce WML, or other Picatinny rail mounted accessories on M-LOK and KeyMod
- 3 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Fully adjustable - can be mount on either side and oriented upward or downward.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Length: 1.76" (4 Slots)
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- T20 Torx Key
The Arisaka offset Picatinny mount adapter is made from high-quality, durable materials and is highly customizable, making it the best choice for shooters seeking high-quality parts that they can use to complete their custom AR-15 set up or build.
Adjustable for Your Specific Accessories
This offset Picatinny mount adapter is compatible with the Arisakas Offset Scout Mount and Side Scout Mount in M-LOK and KeyMod setups. This Picatinny mount allows you to choose from 3 adjustable positions based on your specific needs, such as front sight clearance and/or the accessories you choose to mount. Further, this mount can be aligned up or down, and on either side of your AR-15.
Manufactured from Durable Materials
This offset Picatinny mount adapter is made from 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined, and hard coat anodized MIL-A-8625 Type III for ultimate long-term durability to give customers a high-quality part that they will use for years to come.
Support an American Business and American Jobs
The Arisaka Picatinny mount is proudly made in America, which gives you the ability to support an American-owned and operated business and American jobs.