- Low profile Picatinny rail raiser mount
- Ultra lightweight - only 1.9 oz.!
- Co-witness with A2 or Sidewinder Sight using R.EX Mount
- 3 Picatinny slot sections
- Only requires 5 rail sections of space to mount
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Red, and Blue
- Works great with the Strike Industries REX Reflex Exoskeleton Mount and other picatinny rail based optics/mount
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, and Red finish!
NOTE: Use the included spacer in conjunction with R.EX Mount for absolute co-witness with A2 height sights.
NOTE: Use R.EX Mount with no spacer to co-witness with Sidewinder Sights only.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- With Spacer: 1.9 oz.
- Without Spacer: 1.73 oz.
- With Spacer: 0.63 oz.
- Without Spacer: 0.53 oz.
- Length: 2.086"
- Base: 1.3"
- Rail Section:0.83"
- Any Picatinny rail
- 1x Riser Mount Base
- 1x M5x30mm Cap Head Hex Screw
- 2x 10x3x.48mm spring
- 1x Clamp
- 1x Spacer (0.100")
- 1x Riser rail
- 4x M3x6mm button head hex screw
When you start mounting optics on your ARs, it’s easy to wind up spending a lot of money on different toys. Now, I enjoy big boy toys as much as the next person, but I really don’t need a drawer full of unused mounts to look at. Why not consolidate, spend less, and get something versatile when you decide to get a new riser mount.
Unlike many other Picatinny rail riser mounts Strike Industries designed their new R.EX Picatinny riser mount to adapt to multiple mounting options. Although this riser mount is custom made to hold a R.EX type protective mount, the Picatinny rail riser will easily accommodate many other optics that are meant to be mounted on Picatinny sections. This game-changing Picatinny riser mount is machined to perfection and solidly hangs onto your weapon, keeping your optics securely in place.
A Picatinny Rail Riser That Is Adaptable to You
Depending on your preference of shooting style, adjusting the co-witness height of your optics is a just a spacer away. Strike Industries produce top-quality parts for shooters to run with, they’re quality parts that are meant to be used. Certainly, this riser mount is available in several different color choices to give your weapon a little pizazz, who says that you can’t look good while delivering the goods. So, you can spend a wad of cash on a box full of different mounts, or you can save money and get one mount from Strike Industries that will give you a number of options. Make a move to the low-profile, light-weight mount from Strike Industries and strike the wasted money out of your budget.