- No gunsmith drop-in installation, installs like factory plastic handguards!
- Incredibly light weight, extremely solid lock-up with monolithic type continuous top rail
- Gen2 design with four anti-rotation QD sockets for push button swivels
- High quality 1913 mil spec rails, T-marked for location
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Mounting hardware and barrel nut wrench included
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 7.44
- Height: 2.44"
- Width: 2.3"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper with round handguard cap
- 1x Midwest Industries Drop-In Carbine Handguard (Top)
- 1x Midwest Industries Drop-In Carbine Handguard (Bottom)
The Midwest Industries Drop-In Carbine Handguard is lightweight, resilient against wear and weather. It has a simple drop-in installation, making it the ideal platform to mount your accessories of choice and support your attack readiness long term.
Strategically Engineered For Self Reliant Shooters
Midwest Industries knows that serious shooters who want to have a strong self-defense plan value self-reliance, so they engineered this handguard to be a simple drop-in installation, no gunsmith needed.
Weighing only 7.5 oz, this lightweight design will not add unnecessary weight to your weapon, supporting positive handling.
Featuring Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails, there is plenty of room for your mount accessories of choice.
Midwest Industries incorporated T marks to assist with mounting. A barrel nut wrench and the necessary mounting hardware are also included with the handguard to streamline the installation process.
Made For Resilience
Midwest Industries knows that you need a durable accessory that you can rely on when it matters most, so they strategically chose the materials in their Drop-In Carbine Handguard design. Constructed from 6061-T6 Aluminum then covered with a Type III Mil-Spec Anodized Hardcoat finish, the Midwest Industries Drop-In Carbine Handguard will be ready when you are for years to come.
Midwest Industries stands behind this product with a lifetime warranty, giving you further assurance in your purchase.