MPN: 7HM / 10HM / 13HM /15HM
- One piece free-float design
- Aggressive machining angled cuts for weight reduction, increase ventilation, and prevent fingers from sliding into grooves
- Built in anti-rotation tabs to prevent any kind of rotation
- Anti-slide plate prevent the rail from moving
- Simple non-timing barrel nut for simply installation
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position
- Continuous Picatinny top rail with rail sections at the 6 o'clock position
- Four QD sling sockets (2 at the front and 2 at the rear)
- Offered in multiple lengths to accommodate different barrel lengths and different needs
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 1018 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with Barrel Nut):
- 7-inch: 9.52 oz.
- 10-inch: 10.96 oz.
- 13.5-inch: 12.71 oz.
- 15-Inch: 13.68 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Height: 2.37"
- Width: 1.53"
Installation Torque Recommendations
- Barrel Nut: 30 ft-lbs. (MAX 60 ft-lbs.)
- Allen Screws: 35 in-lbs. (MAX 45 in-lbs.)
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
*Due to the built in anti-rotation tabs, modification might be required to fit with billet uppers.
- 1x STNGR HWK M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Steel Barrel Nut
- 2x 10x32 Allen Screws
- 1x Proprietary Anti-Slide Plate
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x 3/16" Crowfoot Wrench (1/2" Drive)
The standard quad rail handguard that you find on most AR-pattern Rifles is good enough to work, but there are much better options in terms of comfort and control. The slim profile free-floating handguards from STNGR are an excellent option, designed to be lightweight and offer an excellent grip.
The STNGR HWK Handguard is one of the leading products in STNGR's line of handguards, and like most other products from the company, it is made with a high level of precision and craftsmanship. If you want to build a modern AR-pattern rifle, or perhaps upgrade a rifle you already own, you should definitely take a look at the STNGR HWK Handguard.
Ergonomic and Sleek Design
The STNGR HWK Handguard has a very sleek design. It has a slim profile that works great with a low-profile gas block and allows for a full-length grip on the handguard. The sides of the STNGR HWK Handguard are ventilated with lightning holes that are made so that they don't compromise the structural integrity of the handguard.
The front of the handguard is shaped in a way that allows for the installation of muzzle breaks that vent gasses to the sides.
To improve its stability, the STNGR HWK Handguard features built-in anti-rotation tabs to prevent any rotation, and an anti-slide plate prevents the rail from moving back and forth. This makes sure that the handguard stays in place, and any accessories or scopes mounted on it, remain calibrated.
The STNGR HWK Handguard allows you to install a wide range of accessories, with M-LOK slots at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock, with a full-length Picatinny rail on the top. At the front of the handguard, there is also a small section of Picatinny rail on the bottom, which allows for installation of grips, and can also act as an integral hand stop, allowing for a more stable grip in the rifle. To use slings, you get four QD sling sockets, two at the front and two at the rear of the handguard.
Made from High-Quality Materials
The STNGR HWK M-LOK handguard is made with strong and durable materials with the highest level of precision and craftsmanship. This allows it to be light and durable at the same time. 6061-T6 aluminum is used in the construction of the STNGR HWK M-LOK handguard, and it has a Hardcoat anodized finish, which increases the longevity of the handguard, and allows it to be used roughly without being damaged.
Easy to Install
Installing the STNGR HWK Handguard is very simple and easy. It comes with a simple non-timing barrel nut, making that handguard very easy to mount, and anyone can do it.