MPN: 8RM / 10RM / 13RM /15RM
- One piece free-float design
- Aggressive machining angled cuts for weight reduction, increase ventilation, and prevent fingers from sliding into grooves
- Built in anti-rotation tabs to prevent any kind of rotation
- Anti-slide plate prevent the rail from moving
- Simple non-timing barrel nut for simply installation
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position
- Continuous Picatinny top rail with rail sections at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position
- Two QD sling sockets at the rear
- Offered in multiple lengths to accommodate different barrel lengths and different needs
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 1018 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with Barrel Nut):
- 8.25-inch: 11.6 oz.
- 10-inch: 12.55 oz.
- 13.5-inch: 14.24 oz.
- 15-Inch: 15.13 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Height: 2.37"
- Width: 2.3"
Installation Torque Recommendations
- Barrel Nut: 30 ft-lbs. (MAX 60 ft-lbs.)
- Allen Screws: 35 in-lbs. (MAX 45 in-lbs.)
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
*Due to the built in anti-rotation tabs, modification might be required to fit with billet uppers.
- 1x STNGR RPTR M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Steel Barrel Nut
- 2x 10x32 Allen Screws
- 1x Proprietary Anti-Slide Plate
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x 3/16" Crowfoot Wrench (1/2" Drive)
If you are looking for a high-quality and lightweight modern handguard for your AR-build, STNGR is a brand you need to consider. They have a wide range of modern M-LOK handguards, and the STNGR RPTR M-LOK Handguard is one of their most popular options.
These handguards are precisely machined, with high levels of skill and machining. In addition, they have a very versatile design, which allows them to be customized according to the specific requirements of any shooter.
Great for Installing Attachments
The STNGR RPTR Handguard allows the user to install various accessories for rifle customization. It has M-LOK slots on both sides and the bottom, along with a full-length Picatinny rail on the top for mounting sights and other accessories.
Unlike some of the other handguards in the STNGR series, the RPTR handguard also has a small section of Picatinny rail on the sides and bottom of the handguard, at the front end. This allows for almost any modern attachment to be easily used with this handguard.
Moreover, with QD sling attachment points on the rear of the handguard, you can easily mount a sling on your rifle to carry it as well.
Like all STNGR handguards, the RPTR is also designed to be comfortable, durable, and ergonomic. The handguard has a slim profile, which allows for a very easy grip, even for people with small hands, and it makes your rifle more controllable compared to if you are using a standard quad rail.
The RPR handguard also has ventilation holes on the sides, which help keep the barrel and the handguard itself cool even after sustained fire. The ventilation holes are designed in such a way that your fingers won't get stuck in them.
The front section of the Picatinny rail in the RPTR handguard acts as a handstop and provides a firm grip. Additionally, the built-in anti-rotation tabs allow the RPTR handguard to stay in place and keep all the accessories mounting on it stable as well. So, you can mount any sight on this free-floating handguard, and it will stay zero, even after long days at the range.
Made From High-Quality Materials
The STNGR RPTR handguard is made using strong materials with high levels of craftsmanship, which results in a super lightweight but sturdy handguard. The RPTR handguard is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum and comes with a steel barrel nut.
It has a one-piece design, and it also has a hard coat anodized black finish, which increases the longevity of the handguard, and makes it look great as well. The STNGR RPTR handguard is made from rugged use and will last you a very long time.
Easy To Install
STNGR has made the installation of all its handguards, including the RPTR, very easy so that anyone can install it at home, whether they are a novice or an experienced gun builder. It used a simple non-timing barrel nut, which makes installation super easy.
The STNGR RPTR is also available in 4 different sizes so that you can use it with almost any rifle or AR pistol as well.