MPN: 7VM / 10VM / 13VM /15VM
- One piece free-float design
- Aggressive machining angled cuts for weight reduction, increase ventilation, and prevent fingers from sliding into grooves
- Built in anti-rotation tabs to prevent any kind of rotation
- Anti-slide plate prevent the rail from moving
- Simple non-timing barrel nut for simply installation
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock position
- Continuous Picatinny top rail
- Four QD sling sockets (2 at the front and 2 at the rear)
- Offered in multiple lengths to accommodate different barrel lengths and different needs
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 1018 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with Barrel Nut):
- 7-inch: 9.09 oz.
- 10-inch: 10.89 oz.
- 13.5-inch: 12.87 oz.
- 15-Inch: 13.64 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Height: 1.99"
- Width: 1.55"
Installation Torque Recommendations
- Barrel Nut: 30 ft-lbs. (MAX 60 ft-lbs.)
- Allen Screws: 35 in-lbs. (MAX 45 in-lbs.)
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
*Due to the built in anti-rotation tabs, modification might be required to fit with billet uppers.
- 1x STNGR VYPR M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Steel Barrel Nut
- 2x 10x32 Allen Screws
- 1x Proprietary Anti-Slide Plate
- 1x Allen Key
- 1x 3/16" Crowfoot Wrench (1/2" Drive)
The handguard that you use with your rifle can have a massive impact on its disappearance, useability, and modularity. So if you are building an AR-pattern rifle or want to upgrade one, you should make sure that you have a high-quality modern modular handguard, and the STNGR VYPR Free-Float Handguard is an excellent option.
With M-LOK slots, this modern handguard allows you to use all sorts of attachments with your rifle. It is lightweight and looks great on your rifle as well.
The STNGR VYPR M-Lok Handguard is designed to offer the best performance. It has aggressive machining angled cuts that help increase rigidity while decreasing weight, make the handguard more comfortable, and improve ventilation. The cuts are also designed to prevent your fingers from sliding in and allow for a solid and comfortable grip, even if you are wearing gloves.
The handguard also has a one-piece design and features a built-in anti-rotation tab to prevent the handguard from moving or rotating in place, allowing for a stable grip, which can translate to better accuracy and control.
Multiple Attachment Platforms
On any modern rifle, you need to be able to attach accessories that can maximize its effectiveness in particular situations. For instance, if you are using your rifle for home defense, you need to be able to throw a light on it. Moreover, you should be able to add lasers, foregrips, and any other attachments that you need.
The STNGR VYPR Handguard features M-LOK slots on three sides, allowing you to install a wide variety of accessories quickly. The top of the handguard also has a full-length continuous Picatinny top rail for mounting sights. To ensure that your sight stays zeroed, the handguard also features an Anti-slide plate, which keeps the rail from moving.
Moreover, the STNGR VYPR Handguard also features multiple quick-detach sling points, 2 in the font, and 2 in the back, to allow easy and customizable installation of slings.
Available In Multiple Sizes
The STNGR VYPR Handguard is available in multiple sizes to accommodate different barrel lengths. You can install it on any full-length rifle, or AR pistol as well. It is available in 7 inch, 10 inch, 13.5 inch, and 15-inch lengths.
Durable and Lightweight Construction
The STNGR VYPR Handguard is made from high-quality materials, with precision machining and craftsmanship to make sure that it can withstand the rugged use of the field and stay solid for a very long time. It is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum and has a hard-coat Anodized black finish.
Easy To Install
The STNGR VYPR Handguard is designed to be very easy to install for novice gun builders and seasoned professionals alike. It comes with a steel barrel nut that can be installed easily, and all the mounting hardware required to install it is provided.