- EFAB Patented Technology - Maximum recoil reduction, extremely low flash, and minimum concussion to the rear and sides of the shooter
- Maximum Flash Suppression - Maximize adiabatic expansion and cooling of combustion gases for highly effective flash suppression
- Combat Durable Design - Heavy duty baffles and a continuously webbed core structure
- Off-Axis Venting - Vent holes for exceptional muzzle control, minimal ground signature and improved accuracy
- Pre-Drilled Pilot Hole - Easier permanent pinning to bring a 14.5" barrel to legal length
- Closed Bottom Design - Reduced dust signature when shooting prone
- Heat treated and stress relieved
*It is recommended to use Accu-Washer Alignment System for installation. (Using standard crush washer can result in unacceptable misalignment)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Ionbond CrCN Finish
- Weight: 3.5 oz.
- Length: 2.434"
- Outer Diameter: 0.9"
- Bore Diameter: 0.25"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.223 barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
There are two kinds of shooters when it comes to an A-15, ones that run a quality muzzle brake and ones that are going to. Sending a few rounds downrange is a blast, however, after a while, the blast gets to you. You can either close your eyes and hang on, or you can fix the problem. The best way to address this issue is with a Precision Armament EFAB (Enhanced Flash Arresting Brake).
Fun Shouldn't Hurt
Most of us want to enjoy a day at the races, in the woods, or at the range and go home without pain and suffering. You know hanging onto to that little, fire-breathing AR pistol gets to be a chore. However, with the correct EFAB muzzle brake riding the end of your barrel that chore turns into play. The Precision Armament EFAB is designed to perform on barrels even as short as 10 inches. Plus, it comes pre-drilled pilot hole so you can easily pin and weld it onto a 14.5-inch barrel and abide by the overall length requirements to get legal.
The Ultimate Hybrid Muzzle Device
You become a better shooter the same way you get better at anything else, practice. When practice is uncomfortable, you're not as likely to do it. Now, put an EFAB muzzle brake on your AR and you will immediately notice a few things. Your muzzle stays flat on target, the recoil turns from a punch into a gentle push and way less concussion than other muzzle brakes. The short answer is that you will enjoy shooting. Usually, when you like to do something you tend to do it more. The more you shoot through an EFAB muzzle brake, the better you will get.