MPN: A04018 / A04019
- Fully Symmetrical Blast Chamber - Promotes balanced gas flow for reduced bullet yaw and maximum accuracy potential
- Digressing Baffle Thickness - Stress optimized baffles diminish in thickness to minimize bore aperture wall surface and reduce baffle/projectile interaction
- Perfect Bore Alignment - High tolerance class-III threads machined in same operation as bore aperture to guarantee perfect concentricity
- Deeply Recessed Exit Hole Crown - Protects exit hole from impact damage
- Delivers recoil energy reduction of 70% or higher for many cartridges
- Closed bottom design minimizes dust signature when shooting prone
- Top venting gas port provides significant reduction in muzzle climb/jump
- Angled “V” shaped blast baffles divert reflected blast above and below shooters ear for lower perceived concussion and noise
- Available in a Ionbond DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black and in natural matte stainless
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Precision Armament Muzzle Device Alignment System is required for installation. Not included.
- Caliber: .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black DLC or Matte Stainless-Steel Finish
- Weight: 3.25 oz.
- Length: 2.23"
- Height: 0.985"
- Width: 1.12"
- Bore Diameter: 0.255"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56 / .223 caliber barrel with 1/2"x28 TPI
If you own a long-range AR-15 you owe it to yourself to upgrade to a muzzle brake that will do honor to your rifle. Precision Armament drew on their background in the Aerospace field to create the M11 SPR muzzle brake to bring out the best performance possible in your rifle.
Back To The Basics, On To The Future
The M11 SPR muzzle brake is a lightweight, compact version of their popular M11 brake. The readily recognizable large side ports combine with two top ports to deliver unparalleled recoil reduction. As far as material goes, the 416 heat-treated, stress-relieved stainless steel is the best way to go for this one. You get an SPR muzzle device that is durable, corrosion resistant, and very easy to clean thanks to its Ionbond surface. It has a timeless, classic design combined with 21st-century technology that delivers on every level.
A Little Goes A Long Way
The initials SPR aren't there because they sound cool. They stand for Special Purpose Rifle, and it's the design that makes this M11 SPR muzzle brake special. If you have a long-range, high-precision AR-15 made for either competition or hunting it's already heavy enough. The SPR muzzle device takes the original M11 down to its essential qualities. Therefore, you save a bit of weight and bulk, while enhancing the accuracy of your rifle. Sure, you could add something bigger and more expensive, but why would you ever want to? A Precision Armament SPR muzzle device radically reduces recoil and muzzle rise equally as well as its bigger rivals. This gives you the opportunity to concentrate on the important stuff, like making the shot count.