MPN: A04624 / A04625
- Advanced Convergent-Divergent (CD) port geometry yields maximum gas dynamic efficiency allowing 75% recoil reduction
- Safe 35-degree impingement angles prevent dangerous blowback from reaching the shooter in the event of a baffle strike
- The largest bore clearance in the industry improves forgiveness against misalignments providing maximum safety and accuracy
- Will not increase or generate secondary flash, minimizing flash related blast effects common to other devices
- Piloted drill-out ports allow customized multi-directional gas biasing to maintain a rock solid sight picture that does not move when firing
- Can be quickly installed or removed using a common adjustable wrench, or the included lightweight spanner tools
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Made in the U.S.A
- Caliber: 6.5mm / .264
- Muzzle Brake: 416 Stainless Steel
- Lock Nut: 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Ionbond or Matte Stainless Steel Finish
- Weight: 4.97 oz.
- Length: 2.934"
- Outer Diameter: 1.080"
- Bore Diameter: 0.3"
- Thread: 5/8-24 RH
- Any 6.5mm barrel with 5/8-24 RH TPI
- 1x Precision Armament Hypertap Muzzle Brake (.264/6.5mm)
- 1x Lock Nut
- 2x Spanner Wrenches
Are you really satisfied with the muzzle device that you have right now? I know, sometimes a low price can drive you to try something new. Maybe it was a review you saw, or it was an impulse buy. At any rate, things didn't work out the way you expected. Do yourself a favor and try on a Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake. You won't be disappointed.
It's More Than You Expect
To start out, how about a 75-percent reduction in recoil with a Hypertap 6.5 Creedmoor muzzle brake? That's crazy stuff. With performance like that, you will hardly even feel your rifle fire. Take a good look at the Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake. In addition to the lateral baffles, you notice its extra pilot ports that you can drill out. That means you can fully customize this brake for your specific weapon. Plus, the design of the Hypertap brake yields zero increase in muzzle flash. This baby is efficient on every level.
Timing Is Everything
Have you ever tried to time a muzzle brake using a pile of shims? I've never gotten it right on the first try. There were times I thought would wear out the muzzle brake before I got it straight. With the Hypertap 6.5 Creedmoor muzzle brake, you won't run into that. Precision Armament uses a two-piece design that doesn't have shims. You get a special timing nut as a part of the Precision Armament Hypertap muzzle brake system. You will be able to get your new muzzle brake timed in no time flat. When precision matters, upgrade to the Precision Armament Hypertap. You will level your gun’s barrel and the playing field.