MPN: A04020 / A04021
- Innovative reverse venting triple baffle design provides the highest level of recoil reduction and muzzle control
- Delivers over a 70% reduction in recoil energy for most cartridges
- Side vents are precisely canted upward to eliminate muzzle climb resulting in near zero muzzle movement while also minimizing dust signature when shooting prone
- FEA optimized for maximum durability and impact resistance in a compact, lightweight package
- Can withstand the heat of combat conditions without being subject to rapid erosion
- High tolerance class-III threads machined in same operation as bore aperture to guarantee perfect concentricity for optimum accuracy
- Available in a Ionbond DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black and in natural matte stainless
- Heat treated and stress relieved
- Accu-Washer Muzzle Device Alignment System is required for installation. Sold separately.
*Reverse venting design may cause excessive blast/concussion on barrels shorter than 14.5″ and on bullpup style rifles
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black Ionbond CrCN or Matte Stainless-Steel Finish
- Weight: 3.17 oz.
- Length: 2.28"
- Height: 0.9"
- Width: 0.986"
- Bore Diameter: 0.365"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .308 Win / 7.62 NATO barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI
Warning: Reverse venting design may cause excessive blast/concussion on barrels shorter than 14.5" and on bullpup style rifles.
Are you looking for the best possible performance in recoil reduction on your .30 caliber rifle? How about cost, that is a deciding factor for many of us. Well, you will be glad to hear about the Precision Armament M4-72 Severe-Duty compensator 7.62 mm/308. This crazy little beast brings it on every level with its' looks, price, and performance.
Light-Weight, Heavy Hitter
The Precision Armament M4-72 Muzzle Brake is a lightweight, high-performance muzzle device that excels in reducing recoil and muzzle rise. This benefit is obvious if you have a heavy rifle. However, if your weapon happens to be on the light side, then the Precision Armament M4-72 .308 compensator is an absolute must-have. Plus, if you live in one of those states that label a flash hider as evil, the Precision Armament M4-72 Muzzle Brake is just the ticket.
It's A Fire-Breathing Monster
During the daytime, in front of a crowd at the range, you really want to put on a show. Leave the flash hiders to the other guys, you want to let it shine. Put on a Precision Armament M4-72 Severe-Duty compensator 7.62 mm/308 and watch the fur fly. This critter is loud, bright and just downright fun to shoot. Imagine yourself flying through a timed, three-gun competition, follow-up shots coming so fast that the reports blend together. A Precision Armament M4-72 Muzzle Brake does two things very well. It virtually negates muzzle rise and felt recoil, which translates to very fast, accurate shooting. Just one thing, you had better practice. Because when you run through a course with the Precision Armament M4-72 .308 leading the way, you will draw attention.