MPN: A04012 / A04013
- Fully Symmetrical Structure - Perfect axial symmetry of entire baffle stack allows completely symmetrical gas flow resulting in lowest possible bullet yaw and maximum accuracy potential
- Digressing Baffle Thickness - Stress optimized baffles diminish in thickness to minimize bore aperture wall surface and reduce baffle/projectile interaction
- Perfect Bore Alignment - High tolerance class-III threads machined in same operation as bore aperture to guarantee perfect concentricity
- Deeply Recessed Exit Hole Crown - Protects exit hole from impact damage
- Maximized venting area between baffles allows a greater volume of high pressure gas to be diverted away from the bullet path to further minimize flight disturbance
- Delivers recoil energy reduction of 70% or higher for many cartridges
- Helical “turbine” style ports redirect gas in a counter clockwise radial direction reducing the torsional recoil force associated with heavy bullets and fast right hand twist rates
- Top venting gas port provides significant reduction in muzzle climb/jump
- Angled “V” shaped blast baffles divert reflected blast above and below shooters ear for lower perceived concussion and noise
- Available in a Ionbond DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black and in natural matte stainless
- Does not require any shims/washers for installation
- Heat treated and stress relieved
*Installation requires the use of a strap wrench or a M41 Spanner Wrench.
- Caliber: .308 Win. / 7.62 NATO
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black DLC or Matte Stainless-Steel Finish
- Weight: 5.29 oz.
- Length: 2.75"
- Outer Diameter: 1.31"
- Bore Diameter: 0.338"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .308 Win / 7.62 NATO barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI
In the field or on the range, high precision and unwavering accuracy are among the most important elements of shooting. Typically, recoil and manual readjustment back to target are crucial influences that decrease your accuracy and precision. Eliminate the influences of recoil and compensation with the Precision Armament M41 muzzle brake. See your every shot improve.
How Does The Precision Armament Muzzle Brake Improve Performance?
The spiral ports of the Precision Armament M41 muzzle brake redirect significant amounts of hyper-velocity gasses which would otherwise slam the rifle against you after every shot, requiring large adjustments on your part to realign back on target. By venting these gasses away from a central point, the Precision Armament muzzle brake reduces recoil. This gives you considerably improved accuracy and precision in every shot.
By reducing barrel rise and side-to-side, you can get back on target quicker and easier than through manual compensation. The outcome for you is more time on-target, more accurate shots downrange, and reduced recoil. Additionally, the quality steel used in every Precision Armament muzzle brake guarantees highly durable equipment that won't malfunction in the field. Experience the stark improvement of every shot you send downrange with the Precision Armament M41 muzzle brake.