- Fits any Mil-Spec dimension carbine buffer tube
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes excessive movement
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Built-in heavy duty ambidextrous QD sling mount
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 9.07 oz.
- Length: 6.9"
- Width: 1.7"
- Height: 5.2"
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3"
- LOP, Collapsed: ~10.5"
- LOP, Extended: ~13.8"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec carbine buffer tube
The Magpul Compact/Type Restricted (CTR) Stock is a highly functional butt stock for the AR-15 platform. It features a streamlined profile to eliminate snagging on gear or clothing. The top edge is angled for maximum cheek weld as well. The release latch is also protected to prevent unintentional activation.
Made in the U.S.A., this stock is slightly heavier than standard Mil-Spec stocks, balancing out the weight of the AR-15 barrel for optimum handling. You will find that wobble is greatly reduced by the supplemental friction lock; this facilitates maximum accuracy at all ranges. A chrome-silicon locking spring allows for solid locking and durability. Quick-detach and push-button sling mounts can be attached to the bottom of the stock. All of these features make Magpul's CTR Stock the best on the market for military, law enforcement, or civilian shooting enthusiasts.
The Magpul CTR Stock Is Nice and Tight, It's Just Right
First of all, you know that when you get a Magpul component you are getting quality. The CTR stock is made in America with one purpose molded into its frame. Magpul exists to provide you with a better shooting experience. Many collapsible stocks rattle so much that you couldn't sneak up on Hellen Keller. However, the Magpul CTR Stock is made specifically to mate with your Mil-Spec buffer tube. Additionally, its friction lock eliminates any possible movement or accidental release. This makes this CTR buttstock as quiet as a church mouse.
The CTR Buttstock Is Just What the Doctor Ordered
The Magpul CTR Stock features a substantial rubber butt-pad, which is a very nice touch. This gives you a rock-solid shoulder lock even if you're wearing modular gear or body armor. Aside from that, if you lean your gun against the wall and the floor happens to be slick tile the rubber butt-pad on the CTR buttstock won't let it slide away. Another thing that sets this CTR stock apart from the crowd is the slots down its side. That gives you the option of using bolt-on cheek risers for a higher mounting position. That way, if your optics are mounted on taller bases you can keep a natural cheek weld, instead of having to move your head around. A solid mount means solid target acquisition, which leads to better accuracy and more speed. The Magpul CTR Stock gives your weapon a whole new attitude.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction
With reasonable prices and superior products, Wing Tactical is confident that you’ll find the Magpul CTR Buttstock that’s right for your gun. Everything we sell goes through rigorous tests, so you can be certain that our stocks provide the caliber you expect.
Contact us today with any questions about our Magpul CTR Stock.