- Compatible with all Mil-Spec dimension carbine receiver extension tubes (buffer tubes)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid - Now Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 14.1 oz.
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, or Stealth Grey
- Length: 7.95"
- Width: 2.58"
- Height: 5.24"
- Length of Pull Adjustment Range: 3.3"
- Length of Pull (Collapsed): ~11.6"
- Length of Pull (Extended): ~14.9"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with Mil-Spec buffer tube
- 1x Magpul ACS Carbine Stock
- 2x Storage Tube Caps (installed)
- 1x QD Swivel Socket
- 1x QD Swivel Socket Mounting Screw
- 1x Magpul 5.56 Dummy Round
Thinking about replacing the buttstock to your AR15 carbine? If so, the Magpul ACS Adaptable Carbine Stock may be just the upgrade you’re looking for. This replacement AR15 stock is easy to install and mounts on Mil-Spec dimension receiver extension tubes (buffer tubes).
AR-15 Stock With Storage
This carbine stock is designed for comfort as well as functionality. The Magpul ACS includes two side battery storage compartments for those times when your tactical flashlight or weapon light needs a little refreshment. These compartments can carry three CR123 batteries or two AA batteries each. Beside the tow battery storage tubes on both side, this Magpul AR-15 stock with storage features a small compartment at the rear of the stock, you can always get creative and fill it up with Skittles if you want. The 0.3” rubber butt pad of this stock will not slip on your shoulder, whether you are arrayed in full combat gear, body armor or civilian clothes. The non-slip qualities of this stock make it especially ideal for military personnel and those employed in the police force. In the event that this pad is damaged, it can be easily replaced.
Magpul ACS Stock Should Be At The Top Of Your List
The Magpul ACS Stock is a high-quality Mil-Spec upgrade with more versatility than a fixed model. A Magpul ACS buttstock adds less weight to your weapon, which after a day running around the range you will appreciate. The ACS Carbine Stock Mil-Spec allows for a range of different lengths of trigger pull. This is a great feature if you swap guns with buddies at the range. Additionally, you can adapt the overall length of your weapon to switch from highly accurate bench shooting right to a run and gun competition. The design of the Magpul ACS buttstock tucks the release latch inside its frame. You can easily reach it, however, the latch is shielded to prevent it from hanging up on your gear or accidentally getting released. Your ACS Carbine Stock Mil-Spec features an additional friction lock. This extra touch minimizes stock movement, therefore, creating a stable, accurate base that won't rattle when you walk.
This high-quality AR-15 carbine stock features a sloping cheek weld to help the shooter properly position the rifle before firing. The wide cheek weld is comfortable and conducive to proper shooting stance. For those of you who use receiver-mount sling attachments, the Magpul ACS features a QD swivel sling mount. It's lower leading edge is slotted for attaching a sling if that happens to fit your style. So, if you're looking for a finishing touch on your Mil-Spec receiver extension, the Magpul ACS Stock belongs at the top of your list.