MPN: 15AL16P12NGQ / 15AL16C16NGQ / 15AL16C20NGQ
- Gunner Profile - a blend of two of the best performing profiles of all time, Gov't and Pencil
- Combines durability of the Government profile with weight saving of the Pencil profile
- Button rifling for better accuracy
- Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI), air-gauge tested, and fully stress relieved
- All Faxon 350 Legend barrels are individually checked for headspace
- Nitride treated inside and out
- 11-degree target crown to ensure superior accuracy
- Nitride corrosion resistant finish
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: 350 Legend SAAMI
- Chamber: 350 Legend
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:16 Twist
- Material: 4150 Certified Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Bore Finish: Nitride
- Outside Finish: Nitride
- Gas Placement:
- 12.5-Inch: Pistol-Length
- 16-Inch: Carbine-Length
- 20-Inch: Carbine-Length
- 12.5-Inch: 1 lb. 2.5 oz.
- 16-Inch: 1 lb. 5.7 oz.
- 20-Inch: 1 lb. 10 oz.
The new 350 Legend is designed to be a versatile round for the shooting world. When you want a weapon that performs in CQB, Three-gun competition, or a hunting scenario, you need a barrel that will deliver. The Faxon 350 Legend barrel is designed to perform anytime and anywhere for every shooter.
Improvement Is Good. Trade-Offs Are Not.
This Faxon combines the Government and Pencil barrel profiles to create the revolutionary Gunner 350 Legend AR barrel. This new combination gives you the stiffness of a Government barrel with the weight savings of the Pencil barrel profile. The Gunner Legend moves the balance of your weapon back toward your shoulder. This new profile gives you a durable barrel that you will drive into your next target lightning fast. You no longer have to choose between traditional barrel profiles to get what you want. The Faxon 350 Legend barrel gives you the best of it all.
It’s No Accident.
How do you know you can trust a product from a little picture and some reviews? The answer is you can’t. However, you can look at a company’s history and get a good idea of what kind of product you can expect. Faxon Firearms has been at the precision machining game for nearly four decades. You don’t stick around that long if you turn out junk. Look at the bones of the Faxon 350 Legend AR barrel, and you will see what it is. From the M4 feed ramps in its barrel extension to its Nitride finish, every square millimeter goes through Magnetic Particle Inspection. If you want a wall hanger, then click back and pick something else. However, if you want a proven shooter, scroll back up and get the Legend.