MPN: T.625 / T.750
- Low-profile design allow this gas block to fit inside most rail systems
- Fits barrels with a .750" or .625" barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Made from lightweight titanium - 45% lighter than a standard Lo-Pro gas block
- Three set screw design
- Knurled screw tip design for a more secure hold
- Great corrosion resistant
- Material: Grade 5 Titanium
- Finish: Raw Titanium or Black Ionbond (DLC)
- Length: 1"
- 0.625" Model: 1.28"
- 0.750" Model: 1.32"
- 0.625" Model: 0.77"
- 0.750" Model: 0.9"
- 0.625" Model: 0.71 oz.
- 0.750" Model: 0.74 oz.
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .625" or .750" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x V Seven Titanium Lightweight Gas Block
- 3x Gas Block Set Screws
When you get tired of messing around with that toy gas block that was on your stock weapon when you bought it, then it’s time to step up your game. You need to ditch that rusty old steel block and upgrade to a V7 Titanium Gas block. It’s more durable and makes for an upgrade that will add value to your weapon instead of adding another headache.
Titanium Is Up to the Task
Because Titanium is more stable, it incurs less expansion as the temperatures rise due to firing your weapon, therefore, the gas system maintains a tighter seal resulting in more reliability. Your V Seven Titanium Gas Block is resistant to the corrosion that would damage a standard steel component. One major flaw in some standard-issue stock gas blocks is unwanted movement. By shifting the gas blocks position just a few degrees, you just successfully turned your AR-15 into a single shot. The V7 Titanium Gas Block employs three set screws, instead of the standard two, to make sure it stays where it’s supposed to.
The Lowly Gas Block
Some aftermarket gas blocks are so bulky that you are limited to a carbine-length handguard, which is fine if that’s what you want. However, the V Seven Titanium Gas Block carries a low-profile which means that just about any handguard or rail-system you want will fit around it. This gives you options, while you may never choose to go that way, it’s nice to know that you can. Hence, when you use a V7 Titanium Gas Block you have a sleek, corrosion resistant, and durable upgrade that will give you a lifetime of service.