- Designed to securely attach 1-inch handheld lights to to KeyMod system
- Especially useful on KeyMod handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting points
- 3 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Ambidextrous - allow you to center or offset the rail section up to 0.24" to either side
- Reversible - allowing further flexibility for positioning your light
- After installation, the handheld light sits 0.41" above the mounting surface, making the entire unit very low profile.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Base Length: 2.37"
- Ring Size: 1"
- All KeyMod systems
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- 9/64" Allen wrench
- 5/64" Allen wrench
When you go out looking for the perfect tactical light for your setup, it’s easy to overlook the importance of the right mounting hardware. Thankfully, with Arisaka Defense on the job, it isn’t hard to acquire the right mounting hardware to get your accessories on board where you need them. The Arisaka Inline KeyMod Ring Mount is designed to hold one-inch diameter light tubes in any inline KeyMod application.
It Mounts Where You Need It
Whether you want it at 3, 6, 9 o’clock or even on a 45-degree flat, the Arisaka KeyMod Light Mount shines under pressure. KeyMod mounting technology makes it easy to apply, even when conditions might be less than ideal.
Adjustable mounting rings let you fine tune the position of your light for better clearance or to keep your accessories close together for a smaller, more compact weapon silhouette. Arisaka’s KeyMod Light Mount gives you the option to adjust the ring position up to a total offset of 0.24” from the center of the mount base. Conscientious engineering places the high point of your one-inch light just 0.41” above the flat of your rail mounting surface. That’s low-profile that means business. If you need to fine-tune things further, you can even turn the mount around to a full reverse, but you will need to remember to also give those KeyMod nuts an adjustment of 180 degrees as well.
Arisaka and Wing Tactical Give You and Edge You Can Count on
Quality 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized hard coat finishes assure you that the Arisaka Adjustable Inline KeyMod mount will give a long reliable service life.
Excellence in manufacturing backed by Wing Tactical’s relentless commitment to customer service creates a perfect combination of access to quality components and trustworthy support. Don’t hesitate, give yourself an edge.