- Designed to securely attach 1-inch handheld lights to to M-LOK system
- Especially useful on M-LOK handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting points
- 3 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Ambidextrous - allow you to center or offset the rail section up to 0.24" to either side
- Reversible - allowing further flexibility for positioning your light
- After installation, the handheld light sits 0.41" above the mounting surface, making the entire unit very low profile.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1 oz.
- Base Length: 2.37"
- Ring Size: 1"
- All M-LOK systems
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- 9/64" Allen wrench
- 3/32" Allen wrench
- 5/64" Allen wrench
The mounting options available with next-generation rails are almost endless if you have the right mount to hold your accessories. Arisaka Defense offers a variety of quality mounting hardware for both M-LOK and KeyMod rails. If you’re looking for an inline ring mount for a tactical light, the Arisaka Inline M-LOK Light Mount fits the bill flawlessly.
An M-LOK Light Mount Where You Need It
The Arisaka Inline Ring Mount will work in any application that requires an inline light mount for a one-inch diameter light, but it’s exceptional when mounted to 45-degree angle rail surfaces like those found on RISE Armament RA-902 Stinger Rail System. In the 45-degree application, the ring mount can be adjusted to provide more clearance for sights, optics or other accessories. If you prefer a tighter profile, you can pull the light mount in closer to the 12 o’clock position. This low-profile mount offers three positions as well as the ability to completely reverse the mounting application allowing the operator to fine-tune the operation position of his light for the most beneficial effect.
Quality Products from a Conscientious Manufacturer
Arisaka machines their Inline Light mount from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum for strength and durability and then gives it an anodized hardcoat to keep it corrosion free and protect it from surface wear.
Arisaka Defense is owned and operated by Walter Fowler and William Roberson, a pair of military brats who understand the needs and wants of those who serve as well as the shooting sports enthusiast. They run Arisaka with the core principles of perseverance, teamwork, harmony, and family serving as guideposts for their daily operations.