- Designed to securely attach Picatinny based lights such as the Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR or Inforce WML to M-LOK system
- Especially useful on M-LOK handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting points
- 5 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Ambidextrous - Allow you to center or offset the rail section up to 0.24" to either side
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Height: 0.62"
- Length: 1.77" (4 Slots)
- All M-LOK systems
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- 3/32" Allen wrench
- 5/64" Allen wrench
Everyone wants to be on the cutting edge of the latest and greatest innovations available to the small arms community. When it comes to mounting systems that holds true, except I don’t know a lot of guys who are ready to give up their favorite Picatinny accessories and buy new NextGen compatible accessories. In fact, a lot of awesome accessories just aren’t available for M-LOK rail mounts yet. There’s a fairly simple solution to making new-tech rails backward compatible, you need hardware that will adapt Picatinny based accessories to an M-LOK rail. Arisaka Defense is more than happy to accommodate. They offer a full line of M-LOK hardware, including the Patent Pending Arisaka Inline M-LOK to Picatinny Adjustable Mount.
Perfect for 45 Degree Flat Applications
The Arisaka M-LOK Picatinny rail adjustable mount can be used as a direct inline mount on standard 3, 6 and 9 o’clock application surfaces, but where it shows its true potential is when it’s mounted to a 45-degree M-LOK flat such as those found on popular RISE Armament RA-902 Stinger handguards. In a 45-degree application, the M-LOK Picatinny Rail can be adjusted to bring mounted accessories closer to the 12 o’clock position or offset away up to 0.24” allowing for a custom mount that just isn’t possible with the competition’s offerings.
American Made Quality
Arisaka is 100% American from design concept to finished product. U.S. sourced 6061 T6 Aluminum is machined by American craftsmen to produce a quality M-Lok to Picatinny mount that’s built to serve a long, hassle-free service life.