- Designed to securely attach Picatinny based lights such as the Surefire X300, Streamlight TLR or Inforce WML to KeyMod system
- Especially useful on handguards that feature 45-degree angle mounting points
- 5 adjustable positions - allows you to place the light closer or farther away from the top 12 o'clock position to give clearance for front sights or other accessories
- Ambidextrous - Allow you to center or offset the rail section up to 0.24" to either side
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Finish: MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
- Length: 1.77" (4 Slots)
- Height: 0.62"
- All KeyMod systems
Tools Required for Installation (Not Included):
- T15 Torx wrench
- 5/64" Allen wrench
There are a lot of great next-generation Handguards out there. KeyMod technology allows for faster and more flexible mounting of accessories than ever before. The only problem is that some of the most popular products on the planet aren’t yet produced in KeyMod friendly editions. Luckily, this isn’t a hurry up and wait situation. The compatibility issue between KeyMod rails and accessories with Picatinny bases is easy to solve with the right hardware. The Arisaka inline KeyMod to Picatinny rail adjustable mount is the right hardware, without a doubt.
A Simple, Solid Answer to Compatibility Issues
If you have a Picatinny based light like the Surefire X300 you probably aren’t interested in pitching it on the shelf to collect dust just because you upgraded your handguard to a new KeyMod rail system. What you need is a strong, reliable mount that will adapt your Picatinny light to your next generation rail without a huge production. That’s just what the Arisaka Keymod Picatinny Rail Adjustable Mount does. Attach your Picatinny accessory to the Picatinny rail section on the mount and use the KeyMod attachment base to hook into your handguard and you’re golden.
Arisaka Offers Adjustability
The Arisaka mount gives you the option to fine-tune the placement of your accessories by adjusting the rail position of the Keymod to Picatinny mount. This is especially useful in 45-degree applications such as those you might choose to use with a Vltor Freedom KeyMod Handguard where additional KeyMod rail surfaces are available on the 45-degree facets of the forend. Choose a snugger set or give your light some extra clearance, the Arisaka Picatinny Keymod mount can be offset up to 0.24” either direction from center. With the easy customization allowed by this KeyMod Picatinny rail mount, you don’t have to hesitate to give yourself that edge.