- Unique 45-Degree Offset design places the QD swivel as close to the center-line of the weapon.
- Providing maximum clearance, reducing any chance to ensnarl the user's gear.
- Rotation is limited to allow proper positioning of the sling between the firing and carrying position
- Supports up to 250 lbs in weight
- Accepts all push button QD sling swivels
- Attaches to any Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat anodized
- Length: 1.632"
- Height: 0.386" (from the rail)
- Width: 0.975"
- Wight: 0.63 oz.
- 1x Impact Weapons Components 45-Degree Offset QD Sling Mount (2-piece design)
- 2x 8/32 x 1" SOC Head Fasteners
Life is too short to deal with bad jobs, bad people, and equipment that doesn't live up to the task. Do you really like to use a standard two-point, horizontal sling set-up? I can't stand it. When you have the gun in the carry position, it's just wrong. Sure, a lot of rails have a QD point, but it's in the wrong place. Impact Weapons Components created a sling mount that solves that.
Pic Your Spot
The IWC offset sling mount positions its QD socket at a 45-degree angle anywhere along your Picatinny rail. The angle of this QD sling mount positions your weapon optimally for proper carry and action. Anywhere you have an open Pic slot is a potential sling attachment point. Therefore, the length of your arms or style of operation doesn't matter. The IWC offset sling mount easily accommodates all shooters and styles. Impact Weapons Components 45-degree angle design places the sling point close to the centerline of your weapon. This position means that comfortable, fast operation will come naturally for you.
It's Tactical And Practical.
Have you ever gotten in a bad way and your weapon go all wonky on its sling? That won't happen with an IWC offset sling mount. Its QD socket only allows for limited rotation making wonky impossible. Of course, you want gear that will stand tough. Well, this QD sling mount is rated to handle up to 250 pounds of force. That means it will more than handle your weapon as hard as you can swing it. You have a Picatinny rail, and you need a 45-degree QD sling mount. You won't find better quality at this price anywhere else.