MPN: A04010 / A04011
- Fully Symmetrical Structure - Perfect axial symmetry of entire baffle stack allows completely symmetrical gas flow resulting in lowest possible bullet yaw and maximum accuracy potential
- Digressing Baffle Thickness - Stress optimized baffles diminish in thickness to minimize bore aperture wall surface and reduce baffle/projectile interaction
- Perfect Bore Alignment - High tolerance class-III threads machined in same operation as bore aperture to guarantee perfect concentricity
- Deeply Recessed Exit Hole Crown - Protects exit hole from impact damage
- Maximized venting area between baffles allows a greater volume of high pressure gas to be diverted away from the bullet path to further minimize flight disturbance
- Delivers recoil energy reduction of 70% or higher for many cartridges
- Helical “turbine” style ports redirect gas in a counter clockwise radial direction reducing the torsional recoil force associated with heavy bullets and fast right hand twist rates
- Top venting gas port provides significant reduction in muzzle climb/jump
- Angled “V” shaped blast baffles divert reflected blast above and below shooters ear for lower perceived concussion and noise
- Available in a Ionbond DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) matte black and in natural matte stainless
- Does not require any shims/washers for installation
- Heat treated and stress relieved
*Installation requires the use of a strap wrench or a M41 Spanner Wrench.
- Caliber: 6.5mm / .264 Caliber
- Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black DLC or Matte Stainless Steel Finish
- Weight: 5.29 oz.
- Length: 2.75"
- Outer Diameter: 1.31"
- Bore Diameter: 0.295"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .22-.264 caliber barrel with 5/8"x24 TPI (including 6.5 Creedmoor and 6.5 Grendel)
High precision and accuracy are some of the most important fundamentals of shooting, regardless of whether you’re in the field or on the range. Recoil and recoil compensation are often key factors that degrade these fundamentals. Feel and see an improvement in every shot you take with the quality-built Precision Armament M41 6.5mm muzzle brake. Hone your precision. Heighten your accuracy.
More Enjoyable Shooting Experience
The helical design of the Precision Armament M41 6.5mm muzzle brake catch and redirect a substantial amount of gas that would otherwise kick the rifle back against you after every shot.
How Does The Precision Armament Muzzle Brake Improve Performance?
The redirection of hyper-velocity gasses out and away from the central firing axis results in a massive reduction of recoil, allowing for a significantly higher degree of accuracy from your every shot. This decreases the amount of manual recoil compensation for which you would otherwise need to adjust by a significant margin. The overall result is more precise and accurate shots, less kickback, and quicker sight realignment back to your target. With the Precision Armament M41 6.5mm muzzle brake, never let your performance be negatively affected by your equipment again.