- Less felt recoil and muzzle rise
- Mush easier to stay on target
- Ball dimpled expansion ports
- Predrilled for pinning on 14.5-inch barrels for 16-inch over all length (3/32 hardened stainless steel dowel pin included)
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Melonite
- Weight: 3.05 oz.
- Length: 2.251"
- Diameter: 0.867"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.233 caliber barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Spike's Tactical 5.56 Dynacomp Extreme Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
If you want to significantly reduce the recoil and improve the handling of your AR-15, the Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme Muzzle Brake is for you.
This brake is CNC machined to the most exact tolerances to ensure proper fit and function. It works to mitigate the stout recoil of the 5.56 NATO /.223 REM cartridge by directing gases upward and out. This counteracts the muzzle climb and allows you to make follow-up shots quicker than ever before.
You don't even have to take your rifle to the gunsmith for installation - the brake just screws onto the threads on your barrel with a crush washer in place! It is built to the high standards that military, law enforcement, and civilian customers have come to expect from Spike's Tactical.