- Ball dimpled expansion ports
- Much easier and much quicker to stay on target
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem.
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Black Melonite
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Length: 1.77"
- Diameter: 0.867"
- Thread: 1/2"-28
- Any 5.56/.233 caliber barrel with 1/2"-28 thread pitch
- 1x Spike's Tactical 5.56 Dynacomp Extreme Shorty Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
The Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme Shorty Muzzle Brake will make short work of punishing recoil and cumbersome muzzle climb!
The Extreme Shorty is machined out of 303 stainless steel and finished off with a hardy coating of black melonite. The forward end of the muzzle brake is one quarter-inch thick, making it robust enough to sustain constant full-auto fire. The ball-dimpled expansion ports disperse the gases evenly and dissipate heat quickly.
You can install it in seconds simply by screwing it onto your threaded AR-15 barrel. Retention is provided by the included crush washer. Spike's Tactical has packed a ton of functionality into a small package with the Extreme Shorty!