- Recoil impulse reduce
- Minimize muzzle climb
- Ball dimpled expansion ports
- Crush washer included
- Predrilled for pinning on 14.5-inch barrels for 16-inch over all length (3/32 hardened stainless steel dowel pin included)
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: 303 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Melonited
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Length: 2.26"
- Outer Diameter: 0.869"
- Bore Diameter: 0.34"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- .30 caliber barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x Spike's Tactical 7.62 Dynacomp Extreme Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
- 1x 3/32 Stainless Steel Dowel Pin
Downsize the recoil of your AR-10 with the Spike's Tactical Dynacomp Extreme Muzzle Brake for the .308 cartridge! This brake makes your AR10 shoot like a dream by conducting the gases in the same direction as the muzzle climb, effectively cancelling it out. You'll be able to get your sights back on target much quicker with such a tremendous reduction in recoil.
The gas ports on this Dynacomp Extreme Muzzle Brake extend all the way around the exterior except for the bottom. 303 stainless steel construction and a protective black melonite finish guarantee that this brake will survive exposure to inclement weather, rough handling, and anything else you can throw at it. The forward end of the device has been built extra-thick for resistance to the stress of rapid fire.