MPN: MBA-1K / MBA-1-FK
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters
- Fits all AR-15s and most .308 AR style rifles
MBA Stock Specification:
- Weight: 1.26 lb.
- Length: 10 3/8" ( 11.5" extended )
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- A2 extension tube (buffer tube)
- Recoil spring (buffer spring) for AR-15
- Buffer for AR-15
- Stock spacer and screw
For those of you who are looking for a complete buttstock assembly that’s lightweight yet durable, the LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly (MBA) may be just the thing you need.
The MBA is one of the lightest A2 style adjustable stocks available for purchase today. At 1.26 pounds, it weighs half as much as competing products, making it perfect for those times when you want to travel light. The LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock is designed from glass-filled nylon and will outlast the most challenging mission.
The buttstock of any rifle is responsible for the main point of contact between the shooter and the weapon itself. The ideal buttstock will have excellent recoil absorbency, as well as the ability to accommodate shooters of differing sizes. The MBA fulfills both of these requirements to a “T.”
This buttstock is fully ambidextrous and can be adjusted to accommodate your unique length of pull and cheek weld. The modular buttstock assembly can be interchanged with both A1 and A2 buttstocks, as well as any aftermarket stock with an approximate length of 10.5 inches.
This MBA kit includes a buffer, a buffer tube and a buffer spring for quick installation with one easy purchase. If you’re looking for a lightweight and sturdy stock for your AR15 or similar weapon, consider the LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly.
The LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly (MBA) Complete Kit comes in: Black and Flat Dark Earth
Luth AR Testim...Luth AR Testimonials