MPN: MBA-1K / MBA-1-FK
- Modular buttstock assembly for the AR
- Fully Ambidextrous and can be comfortably used shooting off either shoulder (Cheek piece pre-installed for right handed shooters but can be installed on either side for right or left hand shooters
- Fits all AR-15s and most .308 AR style rifles
MBA Stock Specifications:
- Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Finish: Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Weight: 1 lb. 2.9 oz.
- Length: 10.56" ( 11.5" extended )
- Height: 5"
- Width: 2.24"
Buffer Tube Assembly Specifications:
- Buffer Tube Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Black
- Buffer Tube: 3.25 oz.
- Buffer: ~5.15 oz.
- Length: 10.12"
- 1x LUTH-AR MBA-1 Stock
- 1x Allen Wrench
- 1x Mounting Screw
- 1x A2 Buttstock Buffer Tube
- 1x Standard .223 Rifle-Length Buffer Spring
- 1x Standard AR-15 Rifle Buffer
For those of you who are looking for a complete buttstock assembly that’s lightweight yet durable, the LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly (MBA) may be just the thing you need.
The MBA is one of the lightest A2 style adjustable stocks available for purchase today. At 1.26 pounds, it weighs half as much as competing products, making it perfect for those times when you want to travel light. The LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock is designed from glass-filled nylon and will outlast the most challenging mission.
The buttstock of any rifle is responsible for the main point of contact between the shooter and the weapon itself. The ideal buttstock will have excellent recoil absorbency, as well as the ability to accommodate shooters of differing sizes. The MBA fulfills both of these requirements to a “T.”
This buttstock is fully ambidextrous and can be adjusted to accommodate your unique length of pull and cheek weld. The modular buttstock assembly can be interchanged with both A1 and A2 buttstocks, as well as any aftermarket stock with an approximate length of 10.5 inches.
This MBA kit includes a buffer, a buffer tube and a buffer spring for quick installation with one easy purchase. If you’re looking for a lightweight and sturdy stock for your AR15 or similar weapon, consider the LUTH-AR Modular Buttstock Assembly.