MPN: A05004 / A05006
- Sure-Grip™ CNC Engraved Texturing provides a dependable non-slip surface for fast reliable cycling without being sharp or abrasive like knurling
- Standard 5/16-24 thread for use on Remington 700 and similar size bolt handles
- Machined from light-weight high strength 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum providing superior strength
- MIL-A-8625 hardcoat anodized matte black finish for increased wear resistance and durability
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec A-8625 Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 0.8 oz.
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.875"
- At Thread: 0.410" (5/16-24) or 0.335" (1/4-28)
- Length: 1.35"
- Thread: 5/16"-24 or 1/4"-28
- 5/16"-24 and 1/4"-28 threads for Winchester M-70, Savage 10/110, and similar size bolt handles. Installs easily on 5/16"-24 or 1/4"-28 pre-threaded bolt handles; requires gunsmithing for non-threaded bolt handles.
On the hunt, in the field, or on the range – the Savage bolt knob is the very pinnacle of sleek performance combined with practical design. In all weather, at all times, this tactical bolt knob will provide you with hassle-free functionality.
High Quality Material And Precision Machining Give You Reliable Performance
This mini bolt knob is machined from the highest quality aluminum alloy, making it extremely durable. The high quality, non-slip surface of this mini bolt knob provides you with reliable performance throughout all field conditions.
How Does The Savage Tactical Bolt Knob Improve Performance?
Come rain or snow, the textured Sure-Grip surface will give you quick and dependable bolt cycling. Its non-abrasive surface guarantees fast and comfortable bolt manipulation even after frequent use. The low profile of this tactical bolt knob gives your rifle a subtle but hardline appearance while still affording you superior access and steadfast functionality. This tactical bolt knob is the culmination of purpose and design. Let your equipment be the expression of steady, professional performance with the Savage tactical bolt knob.