- Sure-Grip™ CNC Engraved Texturing provides a dependable non-slip surface for fast reliable cycling without being sharp or abrasive like knurling
- Standard 5/16-24 thread for use on Remington 700 and similar size bolt handles
- Machined from light-weight high strength 7075-T6 aircraft grade aluminum providing superior strength
- MIL-A-8625 hardcoat anodized matte black finish for increased wear resistance and durability
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec A-8625 Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Outer Diameter:
- Body: 0.975"
- At Thread: 0.410"
- Length: 1.6"
- Thread: 5/16"-24
- Standard 5/16-24 threads for Remington 700 and similar size bolt handles. Installs easily on 5/16-24 pre-threaded bolt handles; requires gunsmithing for non-threaded bolt handles.
Enter a new realm of comfort and reliability with the Precision Armament TBK-6 oversize bolt knob. This bolt knob provides you with unmatched performance in the field and on the range. No matter what the conditions are, this Remington 700 tactical bolt knob will always deliver top-quality operation. Slip-free, hardy, and comfortable, the Remington 700 bolt knob is the premiere choice among professionals.
Durable And Reliable Performance
This Remington 700 tactical bolt knob is manufactured from high strength stress-resistant aluminum alloy, making it extremely durable and reliable. Like you, it can withstand some of the hardest and most demanding field conditions on Earth, guaranteeing steadfast performance at all times.
How Does The Precision Armament TBK-6 Oversize Bolt Knob Improve Performance?
Its non-slip grip guarantees quick action without interference from inclement weather conditions, sweat, or hand oils. Its non-abrasive surface makes manipulating the bolt comfortable and easy despite frequent use during sessions. The Remington 700 bolt knob’s oversize grip provides you with rapid bolt cycling even with gloved hands. All of these features combine to give you unparalleled control no matter what circumstances are thrown at you.