MPN: BT01-QK / BT04-QK / BT05-QK / BT06-QK
- Attaches to sling stud found on many common rifle stocks
- Can be folded up and extended
- Extend and retract with just a push of a button
- Easy to install, no tools are required
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Standard Height: 3.5 - 4.65 inches
- Standard Height Locking: 3.75 - 4.85 inches
- Mid Height Locking 4.8 - 5.85 inches
- Extended Height Locking: 5.7 - 6.85 inches
- Folded Length:
- Standard Height: ~3.65 inches
- Standard Height Locking: ~3.95 inches
- Mid Height Locking ~4.95 inches
- Extended Height Locking: ~5.95 inches
- Standard Height: 6.5 oz.
- Standard Height Locking: 7.3 oz.
- Mid Height Locking: 8.2 oz.
- Extended Height Locking: 9 oz.
- 1x Accu Shot Stud Mount Monopod
- 1x Allen Wrench
Accu Shot offers the Stud Mount Monopod for owners of non-railed rifles who want some extra aiming capabilities. This device attaches to the sling swivel mounting points that come standard on numerous rifle stocks and forends. The shaft conveniently folds out of the way when not in use.
The vertical height can be fine-tuned using the proprietary Quick Knob, allowing you to get that perfect position for the greatest accuracy possible. You can be sure that your rifle won't slip during aiming thanks to the wide foot at the bottom of the shaft. You'll also find that it deploys much quicker than a bipod, and it can be used in a wider variety of positions. Better yet, it can also be used as a vertical foregrip for better weapon control.