- User defined optic mount height for Aimpoint® Micro Standard
- Height ranges from 1/3 co-witness to 1.93” maximum
- Adjust height incrementally with notches on slider
- Repeat zero mount when re-installed
- Lightweight and high-strength
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- With Riser: 4.8 oz.
- Without Riser: 4.1 oz.
- With Riser: 1.7"
- Without Riser: 1.1"
- Length: 2.4"
- Width: 1.3"
- Any Picatinny rail
- Red Dots:
- SIOPTO: SCOUTER
- AIMPOINT: MICRO T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2, COMPM5, DUTY RDS
- ACTUS: CORE-1 1x20, CORE-2 1x20
- ATHLON OPTICS: MIDAS TSR2
- BLASER: RD 17
- BURRIS: FASTFIRE RD
- DI OPTICAL: SP1
- HOLOSUN: 403, 503, 515, 530
- KAHLES: HELIA RD-C
- MAKDOT: S 1x20
- MINOX: RV 1
- PRIMARY ARMS: SLX ADVANCED ROTARY KNOB, SLX MD-20
- SIGHTMARK: ELEMENT MINI SOLAR, WOLVERINE 1X23 CSR, WOLVERINE 1,28 FSR
- SIG SAUER: ROMEO4, ROMEO5, ROMEO MSR
- VECTOR OPTICS: CENTURION 1X20, MAVERICK 1X22, MAVERICK 1X22 GEN II, SCRAPPER 1X22, SCRAPPER 1X25
- VORTEX: CROSSFIRE, SPARC AR, SPARC SOLAR
- ZEROTECH: THRIVE
- Other Aimpoint Micro Standard footprint optics not listed here
*1/3 co-witness height is only with Aimpoint® T-1/T-2/H-1/H-2 or other same optic housing height red dots
Torque: (Do not exceed)
- M5x28mm Socket Head: 35 in/lbs (4.00 nM) [Picatinny rail base mount]
- M4x20mm Socket Head 20 in/lbs (2.26 nM) [Optic mount plate]
- M3x4mm Rounded or hardware provided by manufacturer (recommended by optic manufacturer) [Optic mount screws]
- M3x6mm Rounded 15 in/lbs (1.69 nM) [Slider]
- M3x20mm Rounded 10 in/lbs (1.13 nM) [1.93" riser]
- 1x Picatinny rail base mount (fully assembled)
- 1x Optic mount plate (fully assembled)
- 1x Slider
- 1x 1.93" riser
- 4x Screw for Aimpoint® Micro Standard [M3x4mm]
- 4x Screw for Slider [M3x6mm T10 Rounded]
- 4x Screw for 1.93" Riser [M3x20mm T10 Rounded]
- 1x Torx Tool [T10]
- 1x Torx Tool [T25]
- 1x Hex Tool [M4]
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243®
Modern-day optics have made shooting much easier and much more fun. They allow operators to shoot faster and much more accurately, which is why almost every serious shooter has some optic on their rifles.
Precision and Versatility Combined
If you're aiming for rapid close-range shooting, a red dot sight is a fantastic choice, and the Aimpoint Micro Standard stands out as one of the top contenders available. However, to truly maximize your experience, it's essential to have a reliable optic mount that offers precise adjustments for height and placement.
Unleash Your Optics' Full Potential
The Strike Industries Variable Optic Mount is an excellent option. This optic mount allows you to mount your Aimpoint® Micro Standard at multiple heights, from a 1/3 co-witness height to a maximum of 1.93 inches. The height can easily be adjusted using the incremental notches on the slider.
The Strike Industries Variable Optic Mount is designed to be very lightweight and durable. It also offers a very sturdy and secure mounting platform for your reticle sight.