- 21.6mm x 15.4mm objective diameter
- 4 MOA dot equates to 2" at 50 yards
- Adjustable elevation and windage
- Ideal for most pistol use and as a secondary rifle sight
- Ambient light sensor and automatic intensity adjustment
- Comes with polymer sight cover
- Housing Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon Polymer
- Housing Finish: Black
- Length: 1.66"
- Width: 1"
- Height: 0.9"
- Weight: 0.5 oz.
- Magnification: 1X
- Sight Window: 0.85" x 0.6"
- Power Source: One CR2032 battery
- Battery Life: 5000 continuous hours at medium setting
Compatible with plate 04 of the Glock MOS system. A pair of M4x0.7 screws is required for attachment (Not Included).
The screw length is non-standard, and screws will need to be shortened to fit. A 10mm screw can be trimmed to fit: M4 x 0.7 x 10mm (diameter x pitch x length)
- 1x JP Enterprises JPoint MRD Red Dot Sight
- 1x Polymer Red Dot Sight Cover
- 1x Microdial Indicator
- 1x Hex Key
- 1x CR2032 Battery
Watching all those western gun-slinging, expert marksmen, cowboy movies make you want to be an expert shooter too. Though shooting with iron sights takes time to master, adding a red dot sight to your weapon will dramatically increase your accuracy, making you the shooter you were meant to be.
Why The JPoint MRD Red Dot Sight
Since the market is filled with a plethora of choices when it comes to red dot sights, there are none as compact, feature-filled, and versatile as this.
It has been in the market for quite some time now and has been selling like hotcakes, which assures you of its quality, demand, and utility.
Multifarious, Accurate, and Dependable
Swift target acquisition can differentiate between a win and a loss, especially in competition. The JPoint MRD red dot sight allows you to acquire targets fast and shoot spot-on.
If you are a beginner and have difficulty landing shots on target, this sight will help you gain accuracy, develop reflexes and increase your shooting prowess.