- Rugged and aesthetically pleasing HOOD design
- Motion activated on and auto shut off after 2 hours
- European mini micro-LED technology
- Collimated wedge lens with multi-layer coating for a sharp and clear view
- Rigid battery cover
- Unique original distinguished design by SIOPTO & Strike Industries engineers
- 20mm diameter objective lens
- 18,000 hour battery life at mid brightness level #6
- Brightness setting from level 1 - level 11
- Last brightness setting memory when turned back on -Included absolute height mount compatible w/ 1913 Picatinny rail
- One-piece sight housing and mount made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- Housing Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Housing Finish: Anodized
- Length: 3.12"
- Width: 1.78"
- SCOUTER Only: 1.52"
- SCOUTER w/ Mount: 1.78"
- Weight: 6.3 oz.
- Mount: Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail
- Field of View: 20mm
- Brightness: 11 daytime settings
- Power Source: One CR2032 battery
- Battery Life: 18,000 continuous hours at level 6
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
- 1x Strike Industries SIOPTO SCOUTER Red Dot Sight
- 1x Rigid Battery Cover
- 1x Absolute height mount
- 4x Mount Screw
- 4x Battery Cover Screw
- 1x CR2032 Li-ion battery
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 242®
- 1x Hex Tool [2mm]
- 1x Hex Tool [4mm]
- 1x Torx Tool [T-10]
- 1x Cleaning Cloth
The Strike Industries SIOPTO SCOUTER Red-Dot sight is a uniquely designed precision aiming solution produced through a joint effort by SIOPTO and Strike Industries. The sight supplies unlimited eye-relief with a 20mm field of view that provides fast target acquisition and increased aiming proficiency at a competitive price.
The SCOUTER Red Dot is constructed with a 20mm collimated edge lens with multi-layer coating. The customized European mini micro-LED technology provides a razor-sharp and crystal clear view. A simple push-button switch offers you 11 different settings to quickly adjust the illumination and provide up to 18,000 continuous hours of battery life from a single CR2032 battery. In addition, a motion-activated feature allows you to set the sight to automatically power on when motion is detected and powers itself down after two hours of inactivity to save battery power.
Innovative Design and Manufacturing
The SCOUTER is made from a one-piece housing and a mounting base that are both CNC machined from a solid piece of billet 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. This produces both a rugged and aesthetically pleasing sight, and the housing has an anodized finish for increased durability. The sight weighs in at 6.3 ounces with a square height-and-width profile of just 1.78 inches.
The SCOUTER Red Dot sight is compatible with any firearm with a Picatinny top rail and easily installs without special tools or skills.