- Strong, easy-to-clean, enhanced heat treated Blackntride+ finish inside and out
- Revolutionary treatment eliminating the need for excessive oil or grease on tactical components
- Synthetic fluoropolymer of tetrafluoroethylene to each part to reduce friction and improve wear
- Precision machined bolt
- Gas key is properly staked
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300BLK
- Weight: 11.5 oz.
- Finish: Blacknitride+
- Carrier: 8620 Steel
- Bolt: 9310 Steel
- Profile: Full-Auto
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x Rubber City Armory Blacknitride+ Bolt Assembly
- 1x Cam Pin
- 1x Rubber City Armory Blacknitride+ Carrier
- 1x Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
Looking for a high-quality AR bolt carrier group for your AR-15? The Rubber City Armory Bolt Carrier Group delivers everything you need with a lifetime warranty. The bolt is machined from 9310 steel and the carrier is 8620 steel. The major parts are heat treated and coated with a Blacknitride+ finish. Even the RCA stainless steel firing pin is also treated and Blacknitride+ coated.
On the RCA Bolt Carrier Group, the Blacknitride+ treatment process embeds a layer of nitrogen and carbon into the surface of the metals. This delivers a superior product with increases wear resistance, improved corrosion resistance compared to chrome nickel plating and a smoother finish which means you need less lubrication. The RCA Bolt Carrier Group will make you think you have a new gun.
The Rubber City Armory Bolt Carrier Group comes with the standard serrations on the carrier body in case you need to engage the forward assist to drive a round home. Unless you are shooting really dirty powders or leave the gun bouncing around in the back of your truck riding down a dirt road, you will never need to use the forward assist on this RCA Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group. The RCA Black Nitride Bolt Carrier Group finish provides such a smooth slide you may forget to take your AR down for cleaning and oiling after a long day at the range or popping varmints.