- Reduced muzzle rise and recoil
- Aggressive sharp crowned front end can be used as a glass breaker
- Precision machined on eight-axis Nakamura CNC machines for true concentricity
- 2A Armament logo is engraved on the bottom of every X4 Muzzle Brake
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Blasted black phosphate coated
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Length: 2.749"
- Outer Diameter: 0.865"
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .30 caliber barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x 2A Armament X4 Muzzle Brake
- 1x Crush Washer
When you need to master your rifle’s recoil, there’s no reason to compromise your second shot. If you want to shoot accurately and reacquire your target fast, the X4 Muzzle Brake from 2A Armament will help you excel. It will improve your confidence in the first shot, and give you the follow-up speed and accuracy you’ve always wanted.
The X4 features two distinct chambers that will improve your shot every time you pull the trigger. The first chamber acts as a traditional muzzle brake, redirecting the gasses that create recoil. This reduces backward motion in your rifle and the punishment you take when you pull the trigger. You'll recover faster without risking the odd flinch that can come when you anticipate a big kick.
The second chamber is all about your next shot. This chamber adds the benefits of a compensator and reduces muzzle flash. You'll be back on target faster. You’ll see less motion in your scope and you’re less likely to suffer the circular rotation that can pull you off target when it counts most. There's no waiting for the fire to clear, and with little rise and reduced twist, you’re ready for the next shot before anyone else. Forget the cutting edge, when you use an X4 you’ll leave it and the competition behind.
The X4 Muzzle Brake is designed and precision machined from quality US steel by the craftsmen of 2A Armament in Boise, Idaho. They take as much pride in your shooting as you do, you can count on it.